Im sorry

(Mickeys POV)
Shit I can't believe I let him come with me. But what else was I suppose to do let him go on a sucide mission no way. I started walking home but slowly giving terry some time to get so drunk he hopefully passes out. I lit a cigarette and take the long way home. I'm home about an hour and a half later. When I walked in I soon realized no one was home fucking finally. I go to my room and pack some things. I don't need much don't have much to begin with but you never know. I decided to bring Ian's favorite hoodie of mine just in case. A few joints, wad of cash, water and some other shit needed for leaving your home I guess. When I was done I grabbed a cold beer and sat on the couch letting everything sink in. Part of me was scared for me and in the other was so excited to get out of the hell hole and have a life with him. I know lip and Fiona will be pissed at me when they find out but I would do anything for Ian I hope they realize one day but at the same time I don't really care what they think of me as long as Ian is still with me. I started dozing off and soon found myself passed out on the old tan couch in the living room.
Hours pass when I wake up from my sleep. Shit shit what time is it? I look at my phone to see it's a few minutes till go time. I jumped up from my seat so fast and ran to grab my shit and was out of the door sprinting to him. No texts or anything from him was weird as well. I had this unsettling feeling in my gut the closer I got. The more unsettled I felt the faster I ran. The sight I saw getting to the Gallagher house made my blood boil.

Sorry for the short chapter!
Let's see what happened