0.3

Thomas the Great : so chloe, what are you doing?

It's just once again an ordinary day and I'm alone sitting here while I watch them practice for the performance on Foundation day, I'm a little bit excited because I'll be seeing my saviors, it's enough for me just to see them, I'm fine with that.

I'm not actually watching because kinda getting busy with my phone and got a book in hand, I really love reading a lot so.

Me : watching some cheerleading team practice for the foundation day.

Me : and texting, and reading

Thomas the Great : oh

Me : how about you?

Thomas the Great : rehearsing too.

Me : oh sorry am I bothering you?

Thomas the Great : no, not at all, Chloebabes.

Me : stop it

Thomas the Great : ily

Me : shut up

Thomas the Great : do you play any kind of instruments?

Me : just guitar, i was encouraged by michael clifford my bae

Thomas the Great : i though i'm your bae? :—-(

Me : calum's my bae, stop dreaming lol. xP

Me : back to the topic, when i meet my baes i'll tell them to teach me the guitar or something

Thomas the Great : you'll meet them, i assure you

Me : nah, maybe i'll just see them on stage on foundation and prom but i won't be going near them, they will see how hideous i am.

Thomas the Great : don't think that, you're pretty, ok?

Me : we haven't even met yet.

Thomas the Great : soon, maybe?

Thomas the Great : but you know, i still think you're pretty.

Me : whatevs.

Thomas is a bog dork and he never fails to make me smile, I wonder if we'll be still like this when we meet, I mean like, I'm not the prettiest girl out there and as I said I'm socially awkward. But really, I wanted to be his friend. I wanted him to my my friend because he is such a nice guy and a funny person.

I put my phone down to a seat beside me, I don't know why but I'm blushing hard, I can feel the heat on my cheeks. I'm smiling like an idiot right now and anyone who might see me might think that I'm crazy, but I just don't care right now.

All I know is I'm really starting to like Thomas for real now.

—-

dedicated to @CJOrgonio bc bae

Twitter : @fratboimikey

follow me and tweet me for a followback x