Chapter 3

Few weeks later every one in NCIS know about Abby and Gibbs relationship. Everything was the same except few kisses here and there. Abby was always in good mood and tony didn't dare to say a word about it.

Then there was this particular day when poor Abby didn't feel well.

" Gibbs I don't think I can go to work today.. I am sick I think.."

" What's wrong?"

" I don't know.. My stomach is upset.. Maybe it's a flu.. Tim had it last weekend and came to me with evidences.. But you don't have it.. I am going to see doctor in few hours.."

" Well I need to go to work.. If you feel any better you can come after you see doctor.. Or better come with me and see Ducky?"

" Good idea Gibbs.. That way we will know immediately what's wrong"

When they came in bullpen, everyone except Ziva were there.

" Where is Ziva?" asked Gibbs

" With Ducky.. She didn't felt well when she came half hour ago so i send her to see him" said tony.

" Then I'll go to see him too and hopefully find out what's wrong"

When Abby came to autopsy she saw that Ziva was crying and she never cries.

" What's wrong Zee? Why are you crying?"

" I'm pregnant Abby.. How could I be so stupid.."

" Who is the father? I didn't know you were seeing someone" Abby was worried now.

" It's Tony.. We were drunk one night about two months ago.. Gibbs is going to kill us.. What I am going to do?"

" Don't worry.. Jethro will not kill either of you, i promise.. Now go upstairs and wait for us in bullpen OK?" Ducky chose this moment to speak.

When Ziva was gone he focused on girl before him.

" Abby what brings you here?"

" I didn't felt well since last night and Gibbs told me to come to you.."

" OK. Let the examination began.."

After 45 minutes Ducky knew exactly what was wrong with Abigail.

" You're also are pregnant my dear Abigail"

" Oh my god.. Jethro Will not be happy.."

" Lets go upstairs and see his reaction to both pregnancies.."

" He and tony will be shocked.. Or one of them will collapse.."

" Don't worry my dear it will be all right"

When they came out of the elevator, Ducky was relieved to find out that the Gibbs team don't have any case now.

Hope you liked it.