Too many first times!

It was Friday we were going for our night shift at 11 pm and I still don't know how Maddie managed to convince me to go shopping with her.

My mom and Aunty Drew were so happy they gave me so much money to spend on myself.

I got a message from Xavier begging me to be ready on time...

Oh, I forgot to mention that on Wednesday we finally exchanged numbers so we chat a lot he doesn't let me rest but it's worth it.

I'm getting more confused because my feelings for him are growing does he see me as a friend or more?

I'll have to see it today ...

Maddie sent a message too we are meant to meet around 2 pm because she has a date.

I showered and took out my yellow floral maxi dress it showed my boobs a bit thank God I didn't need a bra, it was long with a nice slit on the side...it was a warm day perfect for this date...

I made a messy bun and wore a bit of makeup just mascara, matte nude lipstick, and sunflower earrings.

I wore my brown sandals and took my brown satchel checked my watch it was 11 am perfect.

The doorbell rang and he was here...

I quickly ran to the door knowing if Aunty Drew got there first she will be asking too many inappropriate questions.

I was late he was laughing having fun with her then my mom joined this has got to be my worst nightmare.

"My beautiful baby girl" my mom saw me

Xavier gave me a look I have never seen it gave me butterflies, so is this what it feels like?

"Beautiful...I mean Lumi"

"It's okay we all know she is, if you break her heart we will chop you in pieces and send your parts to the police"

Poor Xavier, looked terrified

"Momma"

"Yes he has to know I'm a part-time serial killer"

"Oh my gosh momma stop we have to go"

I took Xavier's hand and ran away before they could say more I heard them shouting bye and behave.

I quickly ran back to get my coat and we walked to his car...

He was laughing and enjoying this way too much...

"I love your parents"

"Oh my God that's my mom and aunt"

He looked at me like I'm crazy because she's white and my mom is black.

"Oh okay"

I laughed at him...

"She's my moms best friend and since my father passed away she's been more than helpful"

"I'm sorry to hear about your dad"

"It's okay, my mom has dementia so ..."

He squeezed my hand and it was like I've been electrically shocked...

That feeling made me feel good and scared so I moved my hand from him...

We got in his he's very fancy car...

"Fancy"

"Thank you I had to sweat blood to get that"

"Well it was worth it"