Thanksgiving

A few days passed I apologized to Curly he listened but hasn't been himself lately he doesn't talk to me he tries not to avoid me but I can see he's not happy with me.

I think this is why he avoids me to avoid making me feel like crap but I still feel bad knowing it's him I'm Inlove with.

I was at my unit and everyone asked about the conference so I showed them all the pictures and materials I got Kate gave me funny looks so I ignored her.

We only spoke when we had to it's sad what jealousy does when she had no reason to be.

I got a lot of work done things were easier since the conference because I applied some of the things I was taught.

When I was done I was looking for Xavier ...

I bumped into Oliver he didn't give me a choice he grabbed me and kissed me ...I felt nothing no sparks ...

I was smiling and he thought I was enjoying it but I was happy because I finally know, I guess I've always known ...

My smile turned into a frown when I saw Xavier looking at me and Oliver...

He ran out ...

"Oliver I'm inlove with Xavier not you"

"But the kiss? You were smiling "

"Only because it confirmed what I already knew, that I love Xavier, I need to go"

I didn't wait for him to respond I left more like ran and finally found him...

"I'm getting sick and tired of your games Lumi"

"I'm sorry Curly"

"Please don't call me that," he said

"Sorry"

"Look I know I've messed up more than twice, I've never had a boyfriend growing up I was bullied for being different and that made me hide from the world and avoid dating or any contact with humans"

"What"

"Yes you were my first kiss but how do I say the best when I haven't experienced anything, I had a crush on Oliver but when he grabbed me today and kissed me I smiled because I felt nothing, I don't know anything about relationships and love but I know I love you and want to be with you "

"I'm not interested anymore Lumi"

My heart broke the first time I put myself out there I get rejected?

"Okay I'm going back to work"

I was walking to the rooftop to calm down, I just needed a moment.

"I'm not interested anymore in sharing you with that jerk"

I turned around cause I heard his voice...

"I love you too buttercup," he said that smiling

I laughed and went to hug him...

"And I love you Curly" then played with his hair...

We just stood there with our foreheads touching savoring the moment.

Then we kissed I've been craving his lips ...

It was the best kiss ever full of love and maybe a bit of passion...

"Does this mean you're finally my girl?"

I nodded and he laughed.

"I'd like to invite you to our Thanksgiving dinner if you're not busy with your family "