Talking (chapter 4)

Ok I haven't updated this in a while. And I have no good reason besides I ran out of ideas, Semi. I still had ideas they just could not fill a whole chapter. So I'll probably post the chapters less, or shorter chapters, but I will still update. Anyways here's the long (kinda) awaited part 4.
———————————————————————————————————————-

3rd person POV:

When Virgil got home that night he did his all of his homework right away because he didn't wanna forget about any of it. Once he finally finished all of his homework he got a purple pen and wrote a simple note to his soulmate. 'Hey just finished my homework you up to talk?' When he was waiting he got on his phone and started watching YouTube until he felt the familiar tingling on his arm. 'Same and of course! I always have time to talk to you my love' Virgil laughs at the cheesiness of his soulmate. They haven't shared and important information (Virgils request) so when they eventually meet in person it will be even more magical. ' I wish I could meet you' Virgil wrote sadly. 'Well you could just tell me your name and we could meet sooner, or better yet we already know each other!' They write. Virgil just snickers. 'No way. And plus you will thank me when we are older.'

(Ok I'm Writing this like texting now cause I want to left is Roman right is Virgil)

'Yeah yeah I still can't wait until fate brings
us together.
                                                                                               'Stop being to weird about it. Dork'
'Please don't call me that one of my brothers told me
What it means and I can never see whales the
Same'
                                                                           'Wait I kinda wanna know what does it mean?'
'You can't say I didn't warn you'
                                                                                       'Fair enough what does it mean I wanna
                                                                                                                                     know anyway'
'Fine it means whale penis'
                                                                                                  'That sounds like something my                    friends one brother would say! XD'
'Well what's this friends name I may
know them'.
'I'm not going to tell you' :p
'And why not?'
      'You said it yourself, you might know them. Personal info                                                                                                 remember?'
'Oh, right well I have to go write
To you soon love.
                                                                                                                                                       'Bye'

Roman sighs as he lays on his bed. He was so close to maybe knowing something personal about his soulmate. He kept thinking about the mysterious soulmate
(Even though he thinks he knows who it is.) until Logan knocks on the door. "Roman get your lazy ass up mother has finished dinner and I would like to get back to reading sooner rather than later," Logan complains through the door. "Ok ok I'm coming jeez" an just like that the day is almost over. Or so he thought....

————————————————————————————————————————
Like I said before this took longer then expected to come out sorry about that but now it's here so take it. Lol see you in the next update baiiii

Words: 487