"on my way" (Chapter 1)

Virgils POV:
Hey so my name is Virgil but I guess you already know that today is my first day as a senior in high school then I'm finally gone from this shit school with my best friend Logan. And hopefully find my soulmate. Which I know will be a guy cause I'm hella gay. But that's enough with intros or whatever let's get into my life.

"Hey Logan!" I say as I'm walking up to my best friends of 5 years Logan's car . "Hello Virgil how was your rest" Logan said in his monotone voice. It seems like he doesn't care but I've know him long enough to know he does. I get in the passenger seat. I give him a look that says 'you know the answer to that' "fair enough I should know by now that you don't get much rest at night, which I must say-" "is very unhealthy I know we have this talk every morning Lo" I say exasperated but he could tell I didn't mind.

" alright shall we start out journey to school." Logan says kind of existed as he starts driving, he loves school what can I say. "What, Sir-Sing-A lot not coming to school today" I say because usually Roman rides with Logan and I on the way to school. " No he surprisingly got a ride from Patton" he says monotone but if you look close enough you could tell he was blushing at the sound of Pattons name. He's had his suspicions about Patton being his soulmate but won't ask to check if he's his soulmate or not, cause he also has a crush on the puffball.

  "Lo your blushing" I say smirking. He immediately starts spewing reasons why he's not blushing. I just smirk the whole time. " I am not blushing- it's just a very warm day today-I ran to my car today-I do not have emotions!" " Lo we both know that's not true you care for me more than your own brothers, even though I have no clue why, I know you do" I say the last part quietly cause I know he will go on a rant that being self deprecating is bad for me and lowers my self esteem, blah blah blah. 

"Fine yes I have emotions and feelings but I do not have them for Patton. And yes I see you more of a brother than Remus and Roman because they are idiots and I have no clue how we are related." He says this as we enter the school parking lot. I just laugh, it's true I have no clue how they are related Roman and Remus are so outgoing extroverts and Logan is a massive introvert like myself. "Yeah Lo anyways I have to go to my locker now see you in science" I say walking to my locker. "Goodbye Virgil I will see you in science" Logan says before he descended into the crowd of students. I somehow make it to my locker and grab all of my books for first period, English. I make my way to the classroom I almost make it to the door when I bump into the only person I don't want to...

Roman.

——————————————————————————————————————— Ok that turned out better than expected. This is my first book so please don't be to harsh. I'm going to try to make this kind of realistic like a real high school, but I'm not good at describing things. Btw shout out to my friend who helped my come up with some of the ideas for this book. (I forgot their username but I'll tag them in the next chapter. Anyways have a good day guys gals and non-binary pals, BYEEE.

Words: 626