Prologue

Note: long time no see, I have returned with a new idea and a new story. I apologise for the wait, the writersblock hinder any further attempts to continue writing until recently and I will try to finish certain stories that I have left on hiatus such as the lightning storm.

I can't guarantee that it'll be a quick process however I will do my best to be as quick as possible while having the quality.

Anyway, without any further adieu, my first story in over a year.
"Speech"
'Thought'
"Spirit speech"
'Spirit thoughts'
"Primarch/Emperor of mankind speech"
Action
"Demon/chaos speech"
'Demon/chaos thought'
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA NOR DO I OWN WARHAMMER 40K, THEY BELONG TO Kōhei Horikoshi and Game Workshop Respectively.
________________________________

Prologue
Location unknown,
???? POV
It had been mere days since our crusades arrival to this hive world and it had transformed from a world flourishing with life (as expected with a hive world) to a dead and barren world, a desolate wasteland. It had been quicker than our expectations predicted, however it was a welcomed thought.

My master; Abaddon, will be pleased with our results of victory, another successful crusade against the Imperium and the so called God emperor. However it was to be expected, not many can rival the black legion and even less can beat us.

'The crusade can not be stopped!' I thought while crushing a survivors skull under my boot. "Death to the false god!" My battle brother, Arcaus, bellowed; We relayed the war cry with pride.

Things have changed since heresy and the death of our Primarch, Horus. We have regained our strength, our power and it has grown in triple thanks to corrupted powers of the Gods of Chaos; And this time we will win, we will have our revenge. I remember it all, the heresy, the attack on Terra, the sudden appearance of Sanguinius, even the battle on the duel on Horus's flagship, I was there for it all. I had watched in eagerness when Horus defeat and eliminate Sanguinius and in hate when he, the God-emperor himself cut our Primarch down.

The ensuing days, the months after the battle was spent retreating from the imperium, from Rogal adorn and his Imperial Fist legion. We barely survived the encounters when we finally retreated in to the Eye of Terror. Back then, during Abaddon's pilgrimage, I had followed another; The chaos lord Drecarth the sightless as a Son of the Eye.

Then Abaddon returned, we gained his alliance then he killed Drecarth. We swore our allegiance with Abaddon as many of others did. We were among the selected to destroy Cadia, too make it fall and fall it did.

Since then we have taken world after world, hive after hive, victory over victory. It did not matter who our enemies were, it did not matter the number of our enemies and it did not matter the strength. They fell regardless, they were defeated. They were slaughtered. The black legion had face all the imperium had to offer; Astartes, inquisitors, the imperial guard even Guilliman's new experiments, the Primaris marines. They were eliminated regardless.

I doubt even with a intervention from the so-called God-emperor himself could prevent the inevitable defeat and the fall of the Imperium from Abaddon and the powers of the Chaos Gods.
'Soon they will vanquished' I thought confidently.

3rd POV
Amongst the ruins of the fallen hive laid hundreds of thousands of dead victims, slaughtered and ripped apart by the chaos powered Astartes of the Black legion, the minions of Abaddon the Despoiler.