Bet

[A/N: havent had a spicy chapter in a while. Enjoy ;3]

Clay snorted, George had started talking about stories from his childhood. The younger of the two had his arms wrapped around George's smaller body. Neither of them knew when George was leaving and frankly, neither wanted to admit that eventually he would have to go home.

He had been there for just over two weeks by now. Sapnap left shortly after their trip to the aquarium for school so Dream and George were back to being alone.

Ever since the two learned how Sapnap felt they had been being much less coupley. They refrained from cuddling around him and they hardly held hands when he was around. Neither of them had a problem with doing that however, they were glad that they could go back to expressing their love for one another freely.

Surprisingly, Clay and George hadn't done anything sensual since Sapnap left and it was a nice change. They even started a bet against eachother. Whichever of them initiated it would owe the other one hundred dollars.

"I love you so much, baby." Clay whispered, George cuddled into him more, a smile on both of their faces.

"I love you more, Clay-bear." Dream chuckled at the nickname.

"Clay-bear? Since when?" The taller boy asked, causing George to blush. The british boy shrugged against Clay, listening to the younger boy's heartbeat.

"Since now." George said, chuckling. "How haven't you lost the bet yet?" The only reason George agreed to the bet in the first place was because he knew Clay would lose. However, he soon learned that Clay was very competitive and would do almost anything to win.

"Because I'm not gonna lose." He shrugged George's words off, causing a pout to fall over the british boy's face.

"You will! You have too high of a sex drive to win!" George practically yelled, causing Clay to laugh. The brunette rolled his eyes, hitting Clay playfully. Dream scoffed.

"I don't even have that high of a sex drive. You're just always too horny to realize that." Clay said, smirking.

"And who makes me horny?! You, Clay! You always start it!" George defended, clearly disagreeing with his partner.

"Not this time, baby. Not this time." Clay spoke softly, George rolling his eyes once again. George pouted up at Dream. "I love you?" The taller boy said hesitantly.

George sighed, caving immediately.

"I love you too, or whatever." He muttered, thoughts immediately going back to the bet. "Did we specify what 'starting it' means?" George asked, not sure whether they had.

"No we haven't. We should probably do that." Clay said. George nodded, both thinking. "I say teasing doesn't count but touching does?" Dream suggested.

George gave him another nod, finding that perfectly acceptable. This way, they could still have fun.

"Well in that case..." Dream hummed, continuing. "I can't wait until you lose so I can pin you against that wall and fuck you senseless." He whispered, George letting out a whimper.

"Dream!" He yelled, a blush appearing on his face. "I made a mistake allowing teasing, didn't I?" The brunette asked, Clay nodding.

"You did. But that's okay. I'm sure you wont regret it once I'm finished with you." Dream's voice was monotone, sending shivers all across George's body.

The small boy groaned, squirming in his place. A smirk found it's way to Clay's face as the green-eyed boy hovered his mouth just above George's neck- the brunette was able to feel Clay's breath against his pale skin, turning him on even more.

"Clay- stop." Dream continued his movements, never coming into contact with George. He paused, deciding to try something new.

[A/N: I hate myself for even writing this next part- sorry in advance :]

"Oh, Georgiee- what's my name?" Clay smirked, George's eyes widening slightly. Dream had never been one to act as dominant as he had been in that moment.

"C-cla-" The green-eyed boy cut him off, shaking his head slowly.

"Try again, baby." George whimpered, Clay hovering just above him as to not lose the bet.

"D-daddy?" Dream leaned down to George's ear, whispering.

"Good boy~" And with that, Clay laid back down, pretending that nothing had happend.

George opened his mouth in shock, looking towards his partner. Dream had a permanent smirk plastered on his face, watching as George struggled to function.

The brunette gulped, knowing he would regret his next move.

He pulled himself onto Clay's lap, grinding down slightly.

"Well that didn't last long now did it, baby?" Clay asked, chuckling. "You gonna surrender, love?" George nodded slightly, accepting his fate.

"I don't care about the bet anymore," the brunette panted. "Just-" he paused.

"Fuck me, Daddy."

[A/N: Could barely bring myself to have George call him daddy at the end- but it IS daddy Dream December soooooo, gotta include it somewhere, am I right? Hope you liked it lmao <3]