Three.

After 2 periods I was over it. Over the people, over the teachers, over everything.

I met up with Stephanie on the way to the cafeteria, also known as my saviour. I was starving, having no breakfast wasn't the smartest idea. I knew I only had a small amount of spare change from selling art work, but it will have to do.

"Arabella, This is Luke" Stephanie said sitting herself down next to him at the lunch table "My boyfriend" She added. Luke grinned giving Steph a small kiss.

My eyes almost popped out of my sockets.

"Woah, woah, woah" I exclaimed a little too loudly. "You told me you had a boyfriend, but you didn't tell me it was Luke!"

"Is there a problem over here?" The, now familiar boy showed up unexpectedly.

"Cal, sit down" Luke gestured. "You too Arabella" I took a seat, giving Stephanie the 'I don't wanna be here eyes' she just shook her head and ignored it.

"Arabella" Calum said from beside me.

"Just call me Bella" I corrected him.

"Okay, Bella" He said. It sounded different when he said it. Like a good different. It sounded, almost special.

"Calum" I spat keeping up my attitude despite my admiration at they way he said my name.

"Calm down tiger" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes ignoring his remark. As nice as he seemed, I didn't trust people that easily, especially after they snoop through my belongings.

I gritted my teeth at the thought of what he may have saw. I draw almost anything in that folder. Some good, some bad. Most explained my feelings and thoughts. I hate to think what he saw.

"I'm just gonna go out for a cig" I announced to the group of people sat in front of me. Leaving before they could even answer.

I went out the back of the school, my usual spot. Pulled out a cigarette and lit it. Taking the first drag of it takes me too another world. Not the druggy, hallucinating world, more the clear mind, calm kinda world.

"You have a lighter?"

"Uh, yeah" I fumbled round in my jacket pocket for the lighter to hand to the stranger. He lit his cigarette, then tossed the lighter back to me.

I've never seen him round before. Not even at school.

"Do you go here?" I broke the silence, pointing into the school.

"I did" He replied putting the cigarette between his lips.

"You get expelled our something?" I was a curious girl, with a lot of questions.

"Let's just go with that"

I furrowed my eye brows in confusion. Taking another puff of my cigarette I thought of another question.

"What you doing round here then?" I turned all my attention on him. He looked scruffy, but a really attractive scruffy look. He had similar style as Michael, black skinny jeans, ripped up band tee, black boots.

"I could ask you the same thing" he replied turning to face me. His light hazel eyes burning holes in my skin as he looked me blatantly up and down. "Nice style" He commented casually.

I looked down at what I was wearing. Nothing special. He obviously thought it was.

"Thanks, you too" I smiled. "So what brings you here?"

"My feet mainly"

"Ha ha, very funny" I spat sarcastically.

"You asked" He snapped back.