(Log 1: Starting The Same

There was a void of nothing, as the four warriors sat in there ship, geared up and all. No doubt about it, they were in space. But, there were no stars, no readings, nothing. This puzzled the boy in blue. He had blond hair, that stuck up like a soft mountain, his outfit consisting of dark blue skinny jeans, light blue boots and light blue gloves, which seemed to be twice his hand size. His top consisted of matching blues, his undershirt a dark blue with a yellow circular, almost button on it, with a light blue vest, almost. Rest assured, you'd notice him in a first glance. He looked out the large, curved, window infront of him, not sure if this was bad... Or good. It did mean evil would be picked out quickly, due to being rather noticeable. But... bad. This hero knew something was bonkers here, like a setup almost, but no one had come.

"Yo, Chris. My man! Don't worry, Im sure everythings fine dude" one voice said.

Chris, as hes called, turned around, his blue uniform now faced twords a boy in red. Just red, and a litttle yellow and black. Even white. He wore a dark red hoodie, and it had yellow shoulders. His undershirt was a light red, with a yellow, almost button like object, on it too. His pants were black skinny jeans, and he wore red shoes, that were twice as wide, and were red, and white at the tip of them. His hair was a dark brown and had a, sort of, messy look to it.

"Danny, Its just not right. None of this seems to be. There was something here, and now its just... gone" Chris said, sighing. He was out of ideas. They weren't picking anything up, nor could they see anything.

"Well, maybe one of us should suite up and go out, see if there REALLY is nothing." A female voice pitched in. Chris looked at her, as Danny, the red man, smirked. The girl had a nice shape to her body. Not to curvy, and not too straight. She had long black hair, that came down, about to her middle back side. She wore a black undersuit. Yes, undersuit, that made each curve stand out. Over it, she wore green shorts, and a dirty white dress vest. She wore a silver belt that, too, had an yello button on it. She wore silver /grey thigh tights and black boots.

"Good idea Beth, I think Danny should go. He has no worries after all" Chris said with a smirk. He managed to earn a glare from the brown haired, male.

"Dude, please. Beth, Id only do it for you~ " He chimed, winking at her, as Chris face palmed and shook his head.

"Ew! Thats discusting Danny!" Beth said witha crinckled up nose just at the thought. He laughed and Chris shook his head. Having his 'Bro' and best friend that was a girl was weird to see.

"Ugh, guys! Seriously Danny, stop! Get suited up. Wallow, if you wouldn't mind helping him" Chris said. As he did so, a smile was upon his face as a large male walked in. He was fluffly, so to speak, and had dark brown skin, no hair. He was build a little too. He wore orange gloves, about half or just a bit more larger than his own hand. He wore an orange shirt, an button on his chest as well as he wore dark grey pants and orange shoes.

"You got it Chris! " he said, smiling and helping Danny, leading the way. Chris nodded and waved them off, shaking his head althoughhe had no reason too. He heard Dannys grumbles flolwy fade off as a plan was set into motion. Wallow looked at the door and suited up himself,  and after making sure everything was correct and in place, he opened the door, a d Danny jumped through it.

"Danny. This is Chris, can you hear me?" He asked from the intercom connected from inside the ship to each suit.

"Loud and clear man! So far... nothing" he stated, looking around before he made his way to the back of the ship. Still nothing. He raised an eyebrow. Danny knew something wasnt right now. He made his way around to the other side, before the front. "Still nothing..." he said, and Chris sighed. Nothing? How could there be NOTHING? He shook his head and walked off, before Danny screamed. He was caught by comething.

"UP YOURS!!" he screamed at it, rubbing his sticker.

But before he had any chance to do something, he was sucked into some black void.

"DANNY!!!" Beth, Chris,  and Wallow screamed in sync. But then there was nothing there just as before, and all communications were cut off.