Just because it's you! (Bhuvi-Virat)

"Why isn't he picking my call??," Virat asked angrily as he paced to and fro and his room with TV switched on.

"He got injured few minutes back, sure you did see that, Virat?," Jinks explained from other side on call.

"He limped off the field on the first ball of last over and the game is over. Why isn't he picking now?," Virat shouted with disappointment.

"He must be with physio and other teammates, Vi," Jinks sighed.

"Who is more important to him, I or those teammates of his??," Virat asked indignantly, completely pissed off by Bhuvi who wasn't recieving his call for past half an hour.

Virat saw Bhuvi getting injured during the match and was furious and even concerned when Bhuvi decided to continue with bowling even after getting injured but however, had to leave midway due to pain. Since then, Virat has been trying to call him, but he wasn't answering.

And The Virat Kohli didn't like the idea of his friends not giving him attention or giving someone more than him at all. So he decided upon calling his best friend to have someone to listen to him.

Jinks, finally getting some sleep after two sleepless nights due to team gatherings, was very much refused the right to sleep by his best friend that very moment.

"Why did he need to bowl when he knew he got injured?," Virat asked exasperated.

"Why don't you ask this to Bhuvi himself, Virat?," Jinks said drily.

"Only if he answers my call!," Virat grunted.

"He will, you know that, wait for sometime." Said Jinks who, for once badly wanted to sleep.

"I can't wait, Jinksy." Virat said, calling Bhuvi again after he didn't get a call from him in last five minutes.

"It's been just five minutes since you last called him, Vi," Jinks said mildly.

"It's been five minutes already, Jinksy!," Virat said, "THERE HE IS!"

"WHERE WERE YOU?", Virat shouted as soon as he answered Bhuvi's call. "I've been calling you for past half an hour!"

"One and a half hour actually! You've been whining to me about that half hour for more than an hour now." Jinks mumbled hastily.

Bhuvi sighed.

I should have known, Bhuvi thought.

"I'm sorry, Virat, I didn't notice my phone.", Bhuvi said.

Virat's eyebrows twitched.

I know this tone of Bhuvi, Virat's mind was already jumping into action.

"What's wrong, Bhuvi?", Virat asked in serious voice.

"Virat, he got injured, didn't he?", Said Jinks who was silent. "How's your injury, Bhuvi?"

"It's fine.", Bhuvi said and Virat knew it wasn't.

"Good. You two talk, I'm going." Jinks said, sighing.

"How's your injury, Bhuvi?", Virat repeated the question.

"It's fine." Bhuvi repeated the answer.

"I got that but what physio said about your injury?" Virat asked drily, knowing if injury had something to do with Bhuvi getting upset, it can't be fine.

Bhuvi sighed, he couldn't fool Virat anyway.

"I've been ruled out of IPL." Bhuvi said slowly in other way round.