Tested - Juke Fluff and Smut

This takes place in 2020, during Covid. Luke and Julie are engaged,(living together) and they're 20 and 22 years old. They are currently staying with Julie's dad and brother for Christmas

Humans-✔︎

Warnings- smut

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Julie POV:

Lately I haven't been feeling so well. I've been vomiting, and I've been really lightheaded. So I asked Flynn to take me to get a Covid test.

"Be safe, okay princess?" says Luke.

"I will. Promise," I say.

Flynn and I get in the car, and she starts driving.

"Are you sure you have Covid? Aren't you supposed to lose taste or something?" asks Flynn.

"Honestly, I don't think I have Covid," I say. "I think I'm pregnant."

"Oh my god, really?"

"Yeah."

Flashback

Luke and I are making out on the couch, with his hands on my ass as I run my fingers through his hair.

"You wanna take this upstairs?" asks Luke.

"Yes," I say breathlessly.

He stands up, and I hop in his arms. He carries me bridal style up the stairs, not removing his lips from mine.

When we finally reach our bedroom, Luke slams the door and shoves me against it, shoving his tongue down my throat. Our tongues battle for dominenece, but I let him win. He smile against my lips. He breaks the kiss to take off his shirt, and then he starts to unbutton mine.

"Jump," he says.

I happily oblige, jumping into his arms, and he drops me onto the bed. I unbuckle his belt, and slip off his pants, leaving him in just his boxers. He takes off my denim shorts leaving me in my bra and underwear. I sit up, and get on his lap connecting our lips again. He reaches behind me to unclasp my bra, while bringing his lips to my neck, and then going all the way down.

He slips his tongue into my underwear, and then takes it off. I can feel his erection pressing into my leg. I moan in pleasure. He brings his tongue back onto my lips and he takes off his boxers.

He slams into me, going slow at first.

"Faster," I say, and he smirks at me, while speeding up. I scream out moans of pleasure.

"You like that baby?" he asks.

"Yes daddy." (I hate my self why am I writing this, wtf)

We both reach our climax at the same time, and then he just cuddles with me, holding me in a warm embrace.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too."

End Flashback

Julie and Flynn walk into the pharmacy to buy Julie a pregnancy test.

"So, do you want to be pregnant?" asks Flynn.

"I'm not sure. Luke and I have talked about starting a family, but we haven't made any plans."

"Well I'll be really happy to be an auntie!"

"I know you will," I say, smiling.

Half and hour later

"The test is ready!" says Flynn.

I go to pick up the test, but I can't do it.

"You look, I can't," I tell Flynn.

"Okay."

She picks up the test.

"It's positive."

Luke POV:

I think Julie and Flynn just got back from the doctors, but I didn't see them since they went straight upstairs. That's strange because Julie always says hello to me when she gets home.

I go upstairs to check on her. I hope she's okay.

I hear Julie and Flynn talking in Julie's childhood bedroom.

"Oh my god, it's positive! I'm so happy for you!" I hear Flynn say.

Positive? Happy? Why is Flynn happy that Julie has Covid? Oh my god, Julie has Covid!

I run into the garage to tell Alex and Reggie.

"Guys, Julie has Covid!" I yell.

"Oh my god, really?" Reggie asks.

"Yeah I just heard Flynn say that it's positive! But she also said that she was really happy for her, so that's a little weird..."

Reggie and Alex give each other a knowing look.

"We'll go check on Julie, you wait here. We'll be right back," says Alex.

"Okay, fine," I say.

Alex and Reggie leave, and I sit down worriedly on the couch.

Alex POV:

"She's pregnant, right?" asks Reggie.

"Yeah," I say. "you heard them the other day, didn't you?"

"Ugh, don't remind me."

I knock on the door to Julie's room.

"Hey Julie, can we come in?" I ask.

"Yeah sure," she says.

"Julie, are you pregnant?" Reggie asks.

"Yeah, I guess I am."

"I'm so happy for you!" I say.

"Me too!" says Reggie.

We all hug.

"Julie, you need to tell Luke. He's really worried. He thinks you have Covid," I say.

"Why does he think that?" asks Julie.

"He over heard Flynn say the test was positive, and just assumed," says Reggie.

"Okay, I'll go tell him now."

We all go downstairs to find Luke.

Julie POV:

"Hey Luke," I say.

"Oh my god, Julie! Are you okay? Do you have Covid?" asks Luke.

"Yes I'm fine Luke. I don't have Covid. I'm pregnant."

Luke just stands there looking dumbfounded.

"Luke? Say something," I say.

He runs over to me picking me up, and spinning me in the air.

"I'm gonna be a dad!"

He kisses me passionately.

"Best Christmas ever."

------------------------------------------

a/n

Thank you guys so much for reading! Please vote and comment:)

xoxo, am<3