Bruises - Juke fluff

Prompt: Luke and Julie are about to kiss, but accidentally hit heads and get matching bruises

warnings: bruises

ghosts:✔︎

----------------------------------------

General POV

"So, how exactly did you two get those bruises?" asks Reggie.

"Well it started when we were practicing our new song..." says Julie, laughing.

1 hour earlier

Julie and Luke are sitting at the piano, and Julie is showing Luke some new music that she wrote. Luke places his hand on Julie's.

"Luke, I'm trying to show you my music," says Julie.

"I know, but.... quick make-out break?"

"Lukeeee," she says reluctantly.

"Julieeee."

"A 'quick make-out break' with you is never quick! Don't you wanna hear my song?"

"Of course I do, but... you look so hot in that shirt."

"Luke, I always look hot," Julie says proudly, walking across the room so that he'll stop getting distracted.

"Very true," he says. "Please Julie?" Luke gives Julie the puppy dog eyes he knows she can't resist.

"Ugh, fine. But only because you said please."

"Awesome," Luke says smugly.

They run towards each other, crashing their faces together.

"Ow!" they both exclaim clutching their foreheads.

"You okay Jules?" asks Luke.

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yeah," he looks at her forehead. "Shit, that looks terrible."

Julie runs into the bathroom to look at her face.

"Oh god," says Julie, horrified at the bruise on her forehead.

"Let me help you baby," Luke says, walking into the bathroom. He grabs a cloth and some ice. He starts to dab it on her forehead, and she winces at the pain.

"I'm so sorry!" Luke apologized.

"Luke, it's fine! I can take it," she says smiling up at him since she's a few inches sorter than him. (5'4" vibes tho lol)

"I know you can," Luke agreed. "You're the strongest person I know."

"Well you're the strongest person I know, Mr. 'I can hold two grown-ass men on my shoulders."

Luke smiles, and Julie smiles back at him. They lean in for a kiss.

End flashback

"So that's what happened to your heads?" Alex asks, pointing towards Luke and Julie's matching bruises.

"Yeah," says Luke blushing.

"Only you two can make bruises an adorable love story," says Alex while rubbing his temples in mock disappointment.

———————————————-
a/n
This is so short sorry. Only 400 words. This one was really fun to write though, and I hope it was to read as well!
Don't forget to vote and comment!

xoxo, am<3