Chapter 10:

-Mia's P.O.V-

"Tell me what"

I said in a softer voice then I intended to. 

"Mia, you have stage four lung cancer and your pregnant"

Chase blurted out before Ryland could even open his mouth. How could this even happen? I don't know what is worse having cancer or being pregnant. Before I could even respond a doctor came in and started talking to me. 

"Ma'am I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that since you technically died so did the cancerous cells inside your body. The bad news is that means you lost the baby." 

I didn't say anything I just started crying. One the one hand I was happy that I no longer had cancer but on the other hand, I was never going to get to meet my baby. Ryland notices my discontentment and comes over and holds me in his arms. Chase doesn't do anything besides storm out and leave. 

"I will give you two some time to process. But we can get the papers for your release later today."

"Ok, thank you."

Ryland says for me cause I am to distressed to talk. 

"We never even got to meet him/her"

"I know honey, I know."

"I can't tell whether to be happy or sad. Like we aren't even dating and what if you got scared and left me then I would be all alone."

"Mia, I would never ever leave you. And I was going to wait a while to see what happens between you and chase but screw it. "

"Mia, I have liked you since the day I laid eyes on you. From the first "sup shawty" to the "your boyfriends busy." When ever I'm around you, my heart skips a beat and when I almost lost you a part of me almost died. Will you Mia Jonas be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, of course I will Ry."

I say so excited that I just start crying more. I notice I get tagged in a post on Instagram and check my phone.

 I notice I get tagged in a post on Instagram and check my phone

rylandstorms: finally made her mine. now get better dummy so I can take you out

Tagged: miajonas 

lilhuddy: wow i really can't believe you. 

hater101: ^^^

user2: so cute! new power couple

user: wasn't she just with chase last week?