Moons death

Warning! Gore and blood is coming beware.
Plus there is a cliffhanger at the end.
And dont say i did not warn you!!

Winters P.O.V

Winter woke up with a tremendous headache and he felt a sharp pain from his side where Qiblis tail had sunken in between his scales. He was almost not able to open his eyes but when he managed to see a glimpse of the sun outside, he saw a siluette of a dragon beside him. At first his brain thought immediatly that it was Qibli but when the dragon spoke he realized it was Moon. "How are you feeling?" She asked with her soft voice. Winter just smiled at her simply out of words to express his happiness. "I take that as a "good" She giggled. He looked into her Green eyes with his ocean blue and felt a wave of love showering him with warmth. His headache was not as bad anymore when he met her eyes and she smiled back at him. "Thank you for saving my life, I love you Winter" She whispered in his sharp ear. "No problem my love" he whispered back and layed his head back down on the cold moss, as he happily and filled of love slid back to peacefull sleep.

Winter woke up in a sunlit cave with flowers inbedded in the vine windows. He realized it was where him and Moon was recovering, but he could not see her anywhere. Suddenly the sticky smell of blood hit is nostills and the sound of something hard being draged over stone came closer. He also felt the intense coldness that suddenly filled the scraping came closer and in from the corridor came a Icewing that was dragging something behind her. It was Queen Glacier. The thing she was draging was a dark green color with a lot of red blood on its body and about one third of Glaciers height. It was Moonwatchers lifeless, bloody and brusied body that Glacier had. Winter felt the tears burning behind his eye lids. "You, you... k..killed Moon" he stuttered. "Yes, but it was not only me" She hissed coldly. Winter stumbled up to Glacier not bearing to look down on Moons torn body. "Who, who helped you?" He hissed his throat full of tears. "Oh, you know your sister and..... Qibli unwillingly." She smiled "I threatened him of course. He did not want to pirce her skull" She showed Winter a hole in Moons skull, the white bone was visible but where the barb hit her a black hole was visible. The edges of the hole was red, like the brain itself had streamed out like liquid.