chapter 3!

A/n - Hey guys! So I really was clueless about what to write so I decided to do a timeskip! Uh, I guess, read? (lol)

4 months later...

Your POV:

We were at the Little Cafe. Me, Gon, Kurapika and Killua. Over the past 4 months, I got to know them better. I also hung out with Kurapika a lot. For some reason, we had a huge bond. Killua kept staring at me with a mischievous grin. Ah. The Kat Killua.

"What do you want, Kat Killua," I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, nothing..." he replied. I swear this boy can get really annoying. He turned to Gon and whispered something in his ear. He looked back at me and stuck his tongue out. I got really mad and almost stood up to fix things with that brat, but Kurapika held my wrist and said "Calm down, Y/n". I sat back in my chair, annoyed.

Killua's POV:

Hehe. I just KNOW Y/n and Kurapika like each other. They always hang out. They DEFINITELY have feelings for each other. I whispered something to Gon.

Me: Hey, Gon.

Gon: Yeah? What?

Me: Do you think Kurapika and Y/n like each other?

Gon: You think so too?!

Me: Of course. It's so obvious

Gon: True.

Me: Hey, Gon. I'm a little scared to ask Y/n if she does. She hates me and I hate her. She likes you a lot better since you're kind. So.. Can you ask her?

Gon: Sure!

Perfect...

*Mischievously grins*

Gon's POV:

I asked Y/n if I could privately talk to her. She nodded and we went outside the Cafe.

Kurapika's POV:

"I wonder what's up with Y/n these days. She's acting strange. Do you know, Killua," I asked Killua. He shrugged. I wondered what Killua and whispered into Gon's ear. Wait! What if he is trying to hurt Y/n. Wait, he would never do that. Right? Why am I worrying. Why am I suddenly over thinking for Y/n's safety.

"Yo, Kurapika. You good? You kind of look lost in thought," Killua said.

"Oh. No. I'm fine. Why?" I asked.

"Well," Killua said. "I have a little question."

"And what could this 'little question' be?," I asked him.

"Do you like Y/n?," he asked. I blushed and looked down in complete silence.

Your POV:

I wonder what Gon wants. He's being weird. Once we got outside and some place elsewhere not far away, Gon finally spoke up.

"Hey, Y/n?," he asked.

"Yeah? What," I replied.

"Do you maybe like Kurapika?" He asked. I felt my cheeks go red. "No, of course not. Why?," I said. It was half true. I didn't know if I had feelings for Kurapika. I never thought of that, to be honest.

"Well... you and Kurapika have been hanging out a lot. And you two seem extra happy when you guys are together," Gon said.

"To be honest Gon, I never really thought of that. I just enjoyed being friends with him. I never thought of liking him that way," I said

"Well, now you can think. Maybe you do? Maybe you don't? If I were you, I would've said yes. I mean I don't like Kurapika that way but I feel as if you would be a good couple..."

I blushed even harder.

"I'll think about it" I said

A/n-

And that's it for this chapter!!!!! Bye bye loves!