chapter five (something amazing)

A/n: Helloooo peeps! This chapter is probably something you've been waiting for lol!

Authors POV: (A/n- FINALLY IT IS MY TURN TO NARRATE.) 

It is the weekend and Gon and Killua asked Leorio, Y/n, and Kurapika if they wanted to go see a movie. Of course, they all came. They were in Leorio's car. Leorio drove and Killua sat in the front seat. Gon and Killua were arguing about who got to sit in front. Killua apparently won that argument. Gon, Kurapika, and Y/n sat in the back.

"Hey, Y/n," Gon said.

"What," Y/n replied.

"You should probably sit in the middle because you're the youngest and it's our priority to keep you safe," Gon answered. Y/n rolled her eyes. "Oh come on.. fineee," Y/n groaned. Leorio had so much random stuff in the trunk.

"Uh, what's up with the trunk," Kurapika said, laughing.

"Stupid stuff," Leorio replied. Y/n laughed.

They were pretty close to the movies when Leorio saw a car in front of him pop out of nowhere.

Your POV ( A/n- well, my fun of narration lasted lol )

We were talking about Leorio's weird trunk when saw a car pop out of nowhere. Leorio quickly tuned the drivers wheel to the right. While he did that, the stuff from the back seat almost fell on top of me. It would've fallen right on top of me if Kurapika didn't quickly put his hand above my head and held the stuff. Since Leorio had turned, my head was now on Kurapika's chest. I felt my cheeks go bright red.

"Are you okay?," Kurapika asked, pushing back all of the rubbish so it wouldn't ALMOST fall on me again.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied. Kurapika started laughing. "What's so funny?," I asked.

"I thought you thought that you didn't need to be protected and sit in the middle," he answered, still laughing. I blushed even more. I thought of how I could hear his heartbeat right now. It made me blush EVEN more. I quickly moved my head away from his chest.
"Ooooooooooooooooooooh," Killua said, dramatically. "Look at Kurapika and miss L/n. They are so cute together. You two should definitely date!," Killua said. Oops. I mean Kat Killua.

"No way," I replied quickly, blushing even more. My face was probably a red hot tomato.

"Hm? You sure Y/n? Because you sure are blushing a lot," Kat Killua said, snickering. ( A/n- yup. killua's "hEh HeH")

I saw Kurapikas cheeks flush red. That made mine do the same, except WAY more intensely.

"Yo, not gonna lie. They are a cute couple," Leorio said.

"Oh come onnn. Even Leorio," Kurapika said, annoyed. "Listen, we're not like that, okay?,"

"We should let them sit somewhere else togetherrrrrr," Kat Killua said. We were at the movies by then. What Killua had said really got me...... well... something. We were already at the movies so I guess I should just enjoy the stupid movie.]

When we walked in, I checked my pocket to see if I had brought money. And.... nope. I only had enough money for the tickets. Man. I was really hoping for some popcorn.

"Hey, I can share if you like," Kurapika said.

"Oooooooooooooooooooh," Killua said. "It's happening againnnnnnn. Our ship is sailingggggg,"

(A/n- NO I'M NOT TRYNA MAKE KILLUA A BRAT SORRY IF IT SEEMS LIKE IT!!!)

Kurapika sighed.

About 53 minutes into the movie-

I started to get bored. This movie was no good. I started to feel my eyes close...

The end of the movie (A/n- now it's gettin spicy)

I woke up whenever I heard people clapping. I guess it's the end of the movie. Kurapika looked down at me and said "Your one quiet sleeper. You don't want to hear Killua and Gon"

My head was on his shoulder. I blushed. I removed my head from his shoulder as quickly as possible.

"Y/nnnnnnn. Your head was on Kuapika's shoulderrrr," Leorio said. Kurapika sighed again.
"Look, you guys are starting to get really annoying," I said. And that's when they kept asking questions and saying stuff.

"Why are you blushing then?" "You laid your head on his shoulder" and more stuff like that.

"Okay MAYBE I DO LIKE KURAPIKA OKAY. MAYBE I WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS WITH HIM," I yelled. I finally had let it out. It was stuck in me for a while but it felt nice to let it free.

I took a deep breath and walked outside.

(A/n- YOOOO THAT WAS GOOD Y/N!! LMAO WHAT'S UP WITH ME AND THESE A/Ns. ANYWAYS LET'S CONTINUE BAHAHAHAHA. Sorry wrong timing for laughing...)

Kurapika's POV:

I sighed.

"Wow. I didn't think it bothered Y/n that much," Killua said.

"Well now you know it did," I replied, getting up from my seat and walking outside. I looked for Y/n. I went to the back of the place and saw her. Her back was on the back of the wall and her head was looking up. I went up to her.

"Hey," I said. "You okay?"

She nodded. "I guess it felt good to finally let that crap out of me," she said with a smile appearing on her face. I pulled her closer and hugged her. "Kurapika?" she said. I whispered into her ear. "Don't worry. I love you too,"

A/n- SHOULD I BE LAUGHING??? NO LIKE SERIOUSLY I WAS LAUGHING WRITING THIS. ANYWAYS BUH BYE. THAT'S THE END LOL. NOT THE END OF THE WHOLE BOOK. I HAD TO MUCH CANDY LAST NIGHT BYE-