chapter two

Still your POV bye-

I sat with Kurapika, Gon and Killua during Lunch. Apparently Leorio had some kind of meeting with a teacher. I mean he is graduating next year, at least that is what Gon told me. I was still pretty shocked I was younger than them. They looked like they were in 9th Grade too, although, they are in 10th.

¨Y/n,¨ Kurapika called my name. ¨You seem shy,¨. He laughed. His laugh sounded kind. Gon and Killua also started laughing. I joined them. And there we were, the four of us, just laughing over a shy 14 year old, me.

¨Anyway, wanna meet up at the Little cafe? It's a place not far from the school. Me, Gon and Killua usually go there just for fun,¨ Kurapika asked. Little Cafe. It was a nice name. I really wanted to go but, I don't know how my mom would react. I was going to be hanging out with 3 boys I literally JUST met.

¨I don't know. My mom would freak out if I hung out with boys I just met. I really do wanna come, sorry,¨ I said.

¨Hm? It's fine. Dont worry about it.,¨ Kurapika answered with a smile.

¨High schoolers! Happy first day of school! I hope you guys are having a great day! Us Staff Members want you to have a decent first week of school. So, instead of last year, we are not going to give out Review Sheets. Have a great day students!,¨ our Principal announced.

¨Lets go!,¨ both Killua and Gon yelled. It was AMAZING. The first day of school is going great so far. My mom kept telling me that I'll be fine. I regret telling her that it would be horrible.

Time skip to Dismissal <3

I waved goodbye to my new friends and walked home with a smile on my face. We don't exactly have a house yet, so we live in an apartment. I lived about 20 minutes away from school. My mom goes to work really early so I don't have anyone to drop me off. And for some reason,, I just didn't feel like riding the bus to school.

Halfway home, I got a text from a random number

It said:

Hey, this is Kurapika. Is this Y/n?

I totally forgot about giving Kurapika my number.

Yes, this is Y/n.

Timeskip to dinner

¨Y/n! Time for Dinner!," My mom yelled out to me. I got up, put my sketchbook away, and headed to the Dining Room. My mom had made pasta. I washed my hands, got a fork, and sat down to eat.

In the middle of my food, my mom asked ¨So honey, how was school,¨ I was actually really happy she asked that question because I was pretty much DYING to tell her the good news.

¨It was amazing. I don't have homework and I have new friends. They are really kind. And my teacher is amazing. I totally regret saying that I didn't want to go.¨ I explained.

¨Oh really?,¨ my mom kindly laughed. ¨Well go on, tell me the details. I know you want to.,¨. She pinched me on my shoulder. ¨Okay, okay fine,¨ I said. And I went on talking.

After dinner, I offered to do the dishes. My mom was shocked because I NEVER do the dishes. ¨Go ahead,¨ she laughed. I had the BEST mom ever. Even if she can get annoying.

Once I was done with the dishes, I went to check on mom. She was already asleep. I smiled and walked to my room, closing the door quietly after me. I got changed and went to bed.

A/n-

And that's it!!!!!! I bet no one is reading this lol.