chapter 6 ( for my cuh)

A/n- This is for a very idiotic cousin I have. She is a big simp for Killua soooooo yeah. I did this without her permission, but let's pretend that the character ISN'T my cousin. I was gonna put her nickname in but i'll just write M/c. M/c- My cousin. Hope you like this, Poki. And you are also going to be in other chapters haha :p

Your POV:

I heard that there was a new girl at school. She is in the same grade as me ( A/n- and no irl she is not. She is two years higher. Love you, Poki UvU)

I saw a girl with long brown hair walk into the school. ( A/n- and my cousin is very pretty btw lol). She had black glasses. It was the new girl.

"Yo," Killua said. "That girl is kinda cute, not gonna lie.."

Oooooooooh. Killua's got a crushhh," I said, trying to annoy the brain cells outta him like he does to me.

"At least I'm not scared to say I like someone like you and Kurapika are. Talking about Kurapika, where is he anyway?," Killua asked.

"He told me he was sick and wasn't coming today," I said.

"Are you guys dating yet? You guys know you like each other," He said.

"No," I replied. "Ima go become friends with the newbie so she can hang out with me and when she hangs out with me, I'll be hanging out with you guys. So, Killua can get close to her," I said.

"Thanks, I guess," Killua said. Wow. Killua actually got some manners. "No problem" I replied.

Gon came up to Killua and scared him "Aahhh. So scary, Gon" Killua said sarcastically.

"I'm going up to her now. Bye" I said.

My cousins POV: (A/n- I will try to make her sound and act like she does in real life. Clumsy, stupid, rude, averagish grades, ALWAYS late :D )

A random girl with (H/c) hair came up to me.

"What is it, random kid," I said. ( A/n- IMA EXPOSE YOU SO MUCH POKI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ).

"Are you the new girl," The random kid asked.
"Yeah, why?," I asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be friends," she said. "Sure," I replied. I guess I was gonna get some friends. This is kinda lit I guess. Whatever. (A/n- wait. This is nothing like my cousin. She is shy with people she doesn't know. You know what? I'll make her act like what she acts like around me )

"I'm Y/n," she said.

"I'm M/c," I replied.
iYour POV:

Hm. This girl has a personality like Killua's. They would be a cute couple.

And that is it for this chapter. It's so short, sorry.