The Attack

Everyone began to run to the scene. Only two agents were there, Black Heron and Steelbeak.

"Lads!" Scrooge yelled. "Get the heck out of here! It's not safe!"

"Don't worry kids," Eda said." Me and Scrooge will hav to fend them off, but you need to get everyone to safety!"

"Well, McDuck," Heron said. "Looks like this little magic adventure is going to be over!"

She launched a missiles from her robot arm as Scrooge deflected it with his cane, crashing into a tree.

Eda spun her staff around, and sent a blast of magic, knocking Steelbeak into the air.

"Come on!" Luz said to the others. "We have to go and warn the school!"

Soon, Luz, Dewey, Willow, Webby, Louie, King, Gus, Amity, and Huey were at Hexide. In the distance, they saw blast of energy and such flying into the air.

"We need to warn the school!" Huey said.

"Why don't we split up!" Webby said.

"Let's dewey it!" Dewey said.

As everyone split up, Huey and Webby ran to the Plants Class, and they began to warn everyone, and soon, everyone was leaving the school. But it was too late.

"Ducks!" Phantom Blot said from outside as the kids slid out to see him. Next to him were Gandra Dee, John Rockerduck, Steelbeak, Black Heron, and an army of Eggheads.

"Surrender now, or face consequence!" he yelled.

Everyone looked at each other. "No!" They all yelled collectively. 

"Fine then," Rockerduck said. "Blot, do your thing."

Blot blasted everyone in the school along except our heroes. Their eyes turned a glowing blue.

"Slaves," Blot yelled. "Get them!"