The Boiling Isles

When Gyro pushed the door open, they saw quite a sight. Orange and red trees, weird creature flying in the sky, and other out-of-this-world stuff.

"Let's build the emergency shack here," Scrooge said as Gyro put down some place markers.

Dewey and Webby looked around. 

"Good, I'll go get the supplies," said Gyro.

"I'd out to help too," Scrooge said, joining him in the teleporter.

Dewey and Webby hoped off an old rock which they were sitting on, which suddenly walked away. 

"And we-" Dewey said.

"Will say right there," Scrooge said, cutting him off.

Dewey and Webby frowned.

"We don't what you two to get hurt. We have no clue what's out there."

Scrooge and Gyro hoped back in and with a bang and a flash, they were gone.

Dewey and Webby just looked at each other and smiled.

Dewey and Webby ran off, looking for some action. But the hours passed, and after mile and mile of forest, they were lost, hungry and tired. Before long, they found an old house in the middle of the woods.

"Let's ask them for directions," Webby said. She knocked on the door.

"Hello? Is anyone home here?" she said.

"Hoot, Hoot," went a voice.

Dewey and Webby almost jumped out of their skin.

"Who's there?" Dewey said scared.

"Look up, hoot, hoot," went the voice again.

Dewey and Webby both slowly and frantically look up at the door. They saw the longest necked owl ever.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Dewey and Webby both screamed and began running away.

"Aw, but I never get visitors," the owl said as his long neck encircled the two.

"What the flip are you!?!" Dewey screamed.

"I'm Hooty!" Hoot said.

"Oh, good gosh, Hooty, what are you doing?" said another voice from inside. A small black dog-like creature appeared in the doorway.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"