First 😉

Boun and prem after they graduated, they started living together and not it's been a year that they are living together.
Boun was returning from his work as usual. Prem was waiting for him so they can have dinner together.

Boun arrived at home and start calling his wife"prem, prem, come her to you hubby"and prem get out of the room and went to boun

"yes why are you shouting" prem said that while pouting.

"i want to tell you that i have a surprise for you" boun said while giving an evil and naughty simle.

"what surprise, tell me"

Prem wanted to know what it was and they boun said "i will give it to you after dinner" and he continued to smile.
After that they both had dinner and then they watched a movie together. E
While they were watching the movie, prem started getting sleepy and started sleeping in boun arms while cuddling.

"are you feeling sleepy" boun asked

"yeah, a little bit" prem said him very fast.
Suddenly boun took prem in his arms and started walking to there bedroom. Boun putted prem on the bed and prem was a bit confused.

"you will always remember this surprise that i will give you" boun said this words to prem in a sexual way.

"what are you saying p'.."

Prem looked so confused and then boun started kissing him. He feel his soft lips touching his lips which made boun cock harder.

Prem was so confused, but he was also enjoying the moment. He suddenly started feeling boun cock getting harder.
Prem pushed boun away.

"what happened wife" boun wanted to continue with the kiss

"p'do you think this is the right time"

"if it's not today then it's never the time" after boun said that he started kissing prem again.

Boun hand reached at prem zipper and he started undressing prem and himself too. Boun was enjoying as well as prem.

"Are you ready" boun asked prem while he was exposed to him.

"hmm" prem mocked

Boun stopped kissing prem and he started licking prem neck and then going down and down. He reached at prem cock. He pulled his cock out and he started licking it too.

Prem started mocking and he put his hands on boun head while he was licking prem cock.

"p...omg" prem mocked

"my wife is enjoying, i can see that."

After some time boun took out his cock and he started playing around with prem cock. After playing boun put his middle finger in prem asshole in and out. Prem was getting horny as well as boun was horny. Boun took out his finger from prem asshole and then boun, putted his cock inside prem asshole and he paused for a while to adjust his cock in prem asshole.

"fuck" prem mocked in a very small voice. He was enjoying it.

"look at you, seems like you are enjoying my cock inside you"
Boun started putting his cock in and out of prem and everytime he was doing it prem was going crazy and boun stated getting sloopy as well as prem asshole
"don't move I'm about to cum" boun mocked to prem

"i want to you to cum inside me" prem said that to boun when mocking.

Finally he cumed inside prem. They both were so happy after sex and boun gave a soft kiss to prem on his lips

"i love you pao"
"i love you too p" and boun cleared him up as well as prem and they both started cuddling each other and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapters very soon
😊😉