Chapter 30

OST: Bazzi- Mine

"BABY!" Jennie said as she yelled from the front door.

"YES?!" Jisoo asked as she ran out from the room with only pants, bra and sock on with her shirt half way down her neck.

"Come on let's go, we need to get fitted for our dresses." Jennie says as she pulls down Jisoo's shirt and grabs her by the hand dragging her out to the car.

"I have feet too you know, and I'm not going in a dress." Jisoo rebuttals as she is still being dragged like a 4 year old.

"What?! I thought you were going in a dress?" Jennie says as she lets go of Jisoo's hand and looks at her with confusion.

"Well... I've been looking at som-" "You know what never mind we're gonna be late let's go!" Jennie cuts off Jisoo and shoves her in the car.

...

"We'll look at you Miss Jennie. Looking stunning as ever." Tailor said as she saw Jennie and Jisoo arrive at the store. This tailor shop used to be a place her and her mom would always go to and Miss Lee the tailor of the shop would always greet them.

"Oh Miss Lee, you're too kind." Jennie blushes as she gave Miss lee a respectful bow.

"Well I'll be damned. There's no way you've got yourself a girlfriend here now." Miss Lee said as she directed herself to Jisoo.

"Ah yes Miss Lee this is Jisoo, my girlfriend" Jennie announces.

"Hello it's very nice to meet you." Jisoo says give a respectful bow.

"Oh Jennie is this the Jisoo you were talking about years ago?" Miss Lee asks.

"Yes Miss Lee the same Jisoo. I finally got to snag one before they ran out." Jennie laughed along with Miss Lee.

"Oh the amount of stories you have told me about this Jisoo and now I finally get to meet her." Miss Lee said with a bright smile.

"Now what can I do for you ladies." She said as she headed towards the back where all the dresses, tuxedos and outfits are.

"Well we're going to be attending a wedding soon and so we need a dress for me and a Tux for Jisoo." Jennie explains as she follows Miss Lee around.

"Well..." Miss Lee looks at both Jennie and Jisoo. She continues to look and see the bodies of the two girls then bingo.

"I think I got somethings for the both of you. Jennie you first." Miss Lee said as she took Jennie away from Jisoo.

...

"Miss Jisoo are you ready to see?" Miss Lee said behind the curtains.

"Yes ma'am." Jisoo said as she got off of the chair.

The curtains were pulled behind and there Jisoo saw Jennie in a simple white dress yet she look stunning.

"Woah" The only word Jisoo could utter out of her mouth

To others it may seem like another girl in a white dress but to Jisoo it was like seeing the end of the isle and Jennie waiting there for her. But what others can see is that Jisoo is a drooling mess.

"Baby, there's drool." Jennie chuckled as she wipes the small line of drool coming from Jisoo's mouth.

"You know there are better ways to tell me I'm pretty than just staring and drooling." Jennie claims with her arms crossed.

"Well I can't help it if your the one whose going to leave me speechless." Jisoo answers as she wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist.

"But really, you look beautiful" Jisoo whispers in her ear so quiet that Jennie almost missed what she was saying.

"Ok love birds, I need Jisoo now. Come on darling" Miss Lee said as she broke the two apart.

...

"Miss Jennie ready to see?" Miss Lee yells behind the curtains yet again.

"More than ready!" Jennie said eagerly.

"Jisoo." Jennie said as she was now drooling over Jisoo.

"Hypocrite." Jisoo laughs as she wipes off the drool coming from Jennie's mouth.

"Sooo... what do you think?" Jisoo said as she fixed the bow tie.

"You look really good baby. Maybe you were right about choosing a tuxedo." Jennie answers as she gave a good look at Jisoo in her tux.

"Well it looks like you two are the ones getting married instead." Miss Lee jokes as she looks at the pair together.

It was true though. The way both of the girls look as if they are hosting the wedding. All that was missing was the ring. Both of them knew in the back of their mind that they couldn't live without each other. But what they needed was more time.

Jisoo started to get this urge. The urge of wanting to buy that ring and proclaim Jennie as hers. It was almost their 1 year anniversary too. They known each other for years and know their thoughts like some type of mind reader.

Question is, do they really need more time? Or are they ready? Ready to spend the rest of their lives together, ready for a future, ready for commitment?

And with that all those questions, Jisoo knew her answer.