My Reason to Live

Fluff and Soft Angst

Dazai's POV

Life is difficult to decipher for someone whose eyes are full of conflict, how does it feel when I get to experience life like an ordinary human being? Am I courageous enough to strive? Or fear that I'll forever wander in the darkness without filling my void heart with bliss. To continue living is the qualification to constantly find myself, even if emotions are grueling for my way of life.

I squatted on the grassy ground and leaned to the grave of the person who found the light in me. That I can still turn over a new leaf and be on the side that saves people.

"Odasaku"

I found

"I know that I am not capable enough of appreciating my life to the fullest alone"

My reason

"And I'm delighted to say that this person is willing to stand by me even if I consider myself a complete predicament."

To live

"and It's my aibou"

As I muttered those words, I found myself smiling, closing my eyes and vividly seeing the image of the person who gave meaning to my life.

The thought suddenly came into my mind "Years have passed and you finally belong to me carrying my last name, huh, Chuuya" It was just last week that the petite mafia and I got married and swore to be in each other's presence. Despite the imperfections that marked in our existence, to love one another unconditionally is what our heart believes.

Third POV

The petite mafia had nothing to do much at home so he had the prompt to clean and take care of their baby. Since the ginger can't bore a child, both lovers decided to adopt because they wanted to experience what a family is like to have a child around them. Their baby was named Fumiya and they already welcomed him in their beloved arms even before their marriage.

The ginger cleaned first the living room and afterwards their own room. Chuuya stopped when he saw the picture frame of him and Dazai when they were 15 years old, the image shows the brunette acting like a complete moron and hugging the petite mafia, who's looking back at Dazai with annoyance. Chuuya was reminiscing those days and looked at his ring "Years have passed and I never thought I'll love you this much huh, Osamu.. " a smile curving on his lips while he thought of those. Meanwhile, the ginger was so lost in his sentiment and came back to reality when he heard Fumiya crying in the other room. Chuuya hastily went to Fumiya's room and he carried the baby in his arms to reassure the small one.

"Shh shh, mama is here now"

When Fumiya recognized the ginger's voice, he gradually stopped crying and let out a giggle, Chuuya found it so adorable and that warmed his heart. The petite mafia kissed Fumiya's cheeks and they went together to the kitchen, Chuuya then wanted to prepare some food for his husband to eat in the agency.

"Fumiya, would you like to visit daddy?" Chuuya asked while nuzzling on the baby. Fumiya then started to mutter words while his small hands made their way to Chuuya's cheeks making it seem like he was cupping them, " Da... Da.... Datai....Ota...mo" The ginger was amused that at the age of 1, the baby can remember the brunette's name. "Aww, our angel can remember daddy's name, huh? I'll take that as a yes then! Let's visit daddy at his work today and shh it's our surprise visit" Chuuya then winked as if Fumiya can understand the words he just said, nevertheless, the baby smiled back and clapped his small hands showing excitement.

Chuuya placed Fumiya in a high chair and the baby just watched him cook Dazai's favorite specialty of his, which contains crab in it. After cooking and putting the dish in the bento box, Chuuya then changed into his casual outfit and the same goes with changing the outfit of Fumiya. The petite mafia carried his bag that stuffed important things while Fumiya was in his arms. Chuuya then went into his car and drove to the agency.