Irresistible

Fluff, Lime, and Soft angst

Chuuya's POV

Exhaustion has taken over my body for shoving myself to finish the bundle of documents in the Port Mafia that was attributed to me to work on, eventually paying no attention to the time if Dazai didn't give me a call. When I looked at the time that appeared on the screen of my phone, it was nearly midnight. I was kind of not in the mood because long story short, Dazai and I got into a heated argument and I've said words that bruised his ego.

Flashback

Third POV

8:00 AM

The brunette was scolded by his boyfriend knowing that they've set a rule to which they would at least clean the house alternately if the mess wasn't too much. They've been living together for almost 2 years, hence it's normal for grown ups like them to show responsibility in making the house cosy, welcoming, and so obviously cherished.

The reason behind the brunette getting scolded was his refusal to clean the little mess inside their room. Needless to say, the ginger wants the bandage wasting device to make the room spotless while he'll go to the nearby supermarket that is indeed opened by now and buy groceries.

"Oi Dazai, can you clean our room? It's your turn now come on! I'm still going to buy our essentials in the supermarket and I need to go to the Port Mafia by 12 PM to finish my remaining documents!"

"Ehh?? Chibi~ you're such a workaholic!, at the same time, my whore-ka-hoe-lic in bed~" Dazai winked.

"You're so insufferable, Dazai Osamu." The brunette was taken aback, not only did the hatrack mention his full name, but that anger present in his voice is a clear signal that he must do what needs to be done.

"Fufufu~ Chibi don't be so mean, I'm going to clean after drinking my coffee. But to motivate me even more, I have one condition!!"

"What?"

"Kiss me on the lips~"

Chuuya sighed, his boyfriend can often be unbearable but he can't resist him. The hatrack now standing on his tiptoes kissed the brunette passionately. After being apart from their kiss, the ginger took his leave and went to the supermarket. While the taller one proceeded in their own room and started cleaning.

.

.

.

.

Time passed by and the ginger arrived at home, "I'm back, Mackerel"

"Ohh~ welcome back my chibi~"

The smaller one immediately checked the room and to his surprise, the room was cleaned properly. " I know I can count on you," the ginger smiled lovingly at the brunette. "Of course my precious slug, I see that it reached your expectation fufufu~, so stop looking down on me hmph!" Chuuya was about to go get and arrange his papers from the desk but..

"Dazai, where are the papers that I placed on top of the desk? It was a scratch but those were for my documents, and I hope you didn't mistake it for some sort of trash.."

...The bandage wasting device, lover of Nakahara Chuuya accidentally threw it.

I am so dead, is this the end I'm going to be facing? The brunette thought.

"I.. uhm.. Hihihih, about that, you're right my chibi.."

"Right? What do you fucking mean I'm right Dazai Osamu?!"