Night Out, Part 2

That name; (CN), still replaying in her head like a record. She looked out the window watching the outside pass by in a blur while the music slowly drowned out. Scenarios still running through her head like they're on a cassette tape. 
"(YN) you alright there? You're quiet." (FN) poked her with her right hand while keeping the other on the steering wheel.
(YN) snapped out of her trance and twitched. "Uh, yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about  some things." she said stuttering from being pulled out of the world playing in her mind.
"Well, don't think too much. Overthinking is just going to stress you out more." (FN) assured nudging her.
"Well, mostly thinking about (CN). I don't have any guts to tell him how I feel. Every time we talk it seems like we click right away. A connection, almost." 
"Damn seems like you got the feelies for him, and they're hitting you hard. Go for it sis, you got nothing to lose." Assured one of (FN)'s friends, who sounded slightly high. 
"Maybe you're.. right." (YN) said getting gradually softer in tone. She kept looking at the streetlights pass as they kept driving. Other cars, passing by full of teenagers, just like them, going to the same place.

*Driving time skip because why not*

(FN) pulled into the parking lot, which was near a McDonald's. The parking lot was full of cars with groups of teenagers clustered chatting with one another. (CN) has to be there somewhere. (FN) pulled her car into an empty parking space, and the rest of the friends got out, 4 people in total. 
"You should go look for (CN). Go hang out with him. You haven't seen him in a while." (FN) said as they walked around chatting.
"You know what? Maybe I will, but I'm gonna go get something to eat at Micky D's. I'll catch you guys later." (YN) stuttered nervously with her heart pounding outside her chest. She disconnected from the group and made her way to McDonald's.
As she walked in, there he was. There, with his friends. Her heart beating racing faster than before. Fumbling with getting her wallet ready to buy something and her palms getting clammy,  (CN) walked toward her. 
"(YN)- haven't seen you a while. How have you been?" He said surprised while trying to give her a hug.
(YN) still tense and her heart racing, managed to say "I-I've bee-n alright, just hanging in there I guess," spilling out of her mouth like a fuzzy mess and she fumbled with the money in her hands. 
"Well that's great to hear, I honestly didn't think you'd show up. I know how your mom is with these things." (CN) assured. "You always told me stories on sometimes how she can be... like that."
"Well, not really this time. She actually wanted me to go which I didn't expect." 
(CN) looked back at his friends, which they smiled. "I'd like you to meet my homies. Meet Logan, Sean, and Brian." 
(YN) shyly waved at them and they smiled. Each one introduced themselves, but all (YN) could think of was (CN). 

*Time skip of (YN) ordering food and so forth* 

(YN) walked out of the McDonald's and looked out at the parking lot; full of teenagers chatting and parked cars. She sipped the milkshake she bought and looked around for (CN). She started walking around down the parking lot aisles looking. So many faces, some recognizable and some new. Walking around, she eventually found (CN) clustered with his friends. His friends gave him a smug as (YN) stood next to him shyly. They walked away to look at other cars and chat with others, leaving (CN) and (YN) alone by the front of (CN)'s car. 
"So.. you've been good, eh?" (CN) calmly mentioned as he put his left arm around (YN)'s shoulder. She immediately could feel a rush of adrenaline flow through her body and felt her heart starting beating faster. 
"Yeah, just, you know, just..." (YN) stuttered as (CN) came closer with his warm breath touching her neck. 

"You just need to.. relax" (CN) said faintly as he started to nibble at (YN)'s earlobe and lick the shell of her ear. "Don't worry about anything..." he muffled and (YN) slightly bit her lip and twitched to such an intimate touch.
"(CN).. what are you.." She whispered as (CN) began to nibble at her neck, leaving subtle love bites that trailed from her jawline to her lower neck. "We're.. in public... my friends... will see." She said softly as (CN) gently fluttered his tongue over the love marks he made. 
"Don't worry.. all they will know... is that you're mine.." He purred in her ear. (YN) gently sipped her milkshake and darted her eyes around the area as (CN) worked on her neck and put his hand around  her waist. 

(CN) pulled (YN) in front of him, with both hands on her waist with (CN) giving light kisses to the nape of her neck. (YN) became dazed in the situation and almost feeling enchanted by his lovely touch. He pulled her closed moving her close to his V line making (YN) a flustered mess. Almost too hard for (YN) to comprehend as she was in a state of serenity, but noticed (CN) was a little too excited, possibly too excited for his own good. 

Nobody noticed them, despite being in front of a large number of fellow teens. Probably because of the dark...

(CN) turned (YN) around so she was facing him. He put his thumb gently on her lower lip and pulled her into a deep, rich, and passionate kiss. (CN) trailed the tip of his tongue slowly into her mouth. (YN) slightly moaned to this action, but went with. He ran his hair through her hair, occasionally playing with a strand of hair. 
*5 minute time skip because I'm lazy to write the rest*
In the distance, (YN) heard (FN) calling her name in the distance. It got louder and louder. (YN) let go of (CN) and turned around and saw (FN) about 20 feet away. Both covered in love bites and smeared lip gloss, (YN) was flustered and quickly tried to get it together. (CN) was still in a daze, with his collar slightly undone and part of his chest covered in love marks. They looked at each other and smiled. 
"If you need to go, go. But remember.. I kinda love you..." (CN) mumbled hazily. (YN) looked at the floor, the scene, her friend, and the crowd of people. "I guess I'll go.. but I can come back if you want.." She mumbled. 
"Yeah I guess... go with your friend.. she's looking at us."
She went over to her friend, and chattered about life. They didn't question about what just happened. All (FN) did was give (YN) a smug and nudge. The rest of the friends got together, chatting with other friends. (YN) still eyed (CN) with his friends occasionally when they walked by each other. Looking at other cars, chatting, and sipping on her milkshake; (YN)'s current vibe. The night still young, (YN) and (FN) drove around after the event with some other fellow teenagers who were there. Driving down the street with the faint streetlights and engines of cars drowning out in the distance. (YN) saw (CN) driving in a few cars over. Getting tired, (FN), (YN) and the others drove home together around midnight... 

 Hello!!! I'm so glad to be writing these again! I honestly miss writing these because they're fun for me. Also, this one story is somewhat based off a true thing that happened to me (to some extent)(no I'm not that lucky). Anyhow, hope you enjoyed! ;)