I'm Proud of You, Part 2

~Baby sized time skip of 1 minute brought to you by Kubz Scouts~(YN) looked up at the massive tree that stood behind the building. "This tree is beautiful. Don't you think (CN)?"There was a pause."(CN)?" She was suddenly pushed against the tree, and his lips attacked hers. (YN) slid down the tree trunk from the pressure, and was soon sitting down against the tree. (CN) pressed his body against hers, and (YN) could feel (CN)'s soft heartbeat.
The kiss was perfect. (YN) sitting, pressed against the tree, (CN) straddling her, under this beautiful tree, at night.
(YN)'s secret dream.
(CN) grabbed (YN)'s shirt collar and pressed her against the floor right on top of her.
Their legs rubbed together as they "played" with each other.
(CN)'s tongue wanted to play. He lightly brushed it against (YN)'s bottom lip, asking for an entrance. She playfully denied his request. (YN) giggled under her breath. "I'm not letting you in...." This made (CN) frustrated. With a small, evil chuckle, he whispered,"Try me (YN)...."
He caressed her waist by surprise, making (YN) gasp in shock.
It was his chance.
(CN) slipped his tongue in, and the tongues started to fight for dominance. (CN) shorty won the fight. He explored (YN)'s mouth with his tongue. The kiss was more heated and (YN) wanted more. She needed more.
(YN) tugged on the collar of (CN)'s shirt, asking for him to unbutton it.
He did so, and (YN) slid her middle and index finger of her right hand down his bare, chiseled chest.
"It's my turn now (YN)." He unbuttoned her shirt, looking at her perfectly sculpted body. Skin against skin. (CN) caressed her waist gently, making (YN) sigh with pleasure. (No, they are not naked, 0.o it's just the shirts are unbuttoned, and yes, (YN) has a bra on)
They made out a little more, when (YN) pushed (CN) back and she was on top. "I think today was a good performance." (YN) whispered. "You think so (YN)?" (CN) said while looking at (YN)'s eyes sparkle in the depts of the night.
"I know so," (YN) said while playing with some of his (HC) hair.
"Well, here is a small treat for a good performance we have done today," (CN) said with another devilish smirk painted on his face. "And that may be?" (YN) questioned.
"I'll show you (YN)."
(CN) grabbed (YN)'s shirt collar, pushed her back, so he was on top.
He attacked her neck, giving it a little nip.
(CN) dragged the tip of his tongue slightly across a small portion of (YN)'s delicate skin.
"Be really careful, (CN), I bruise very easily."
"You got it (YN), I'll be careful."
He nipped a little at her neck, very gently, trying not to hurt her skin. (CN) soon lost interest in her neck and went back to (YN)'s soft lips.
They made out a little more, when (YN) realized that they should head back before (FN) gets suspicious.
"Hey I think we should head back before (FN) gets suspicious, don't you think (CN)?"
"Yeah I think we should," (CN) said while looking back, hoping no one was around.
They both buttoned up their shirts and started to head back to the music room.
~Pea sized time skip brought to you by me~
(YN) and (CN) went to go see (FN) by the parking lot.
"Where have you two been!?" (FN) said with a loud tone.
"Umm....." (CN) mumbled.
(YN) tried to save themselves out of the situation. "Some kid was doing backflips in the music room."
!" (CN) said loudly.
(FN) laughed. "Really? What an idiot!"
"I know right? He almost hit his head on the piano!" (CN) made up.
"Oh wow! Wow! Boy!" (FN) chuckled.
They chatted until (YN)'s ride came by. The car honked to get her attention. "Well there's my ride. See you later!"
"Bye (YN)!" (CN) yelled.
"Bye!" (FN) yelled afterward. (CN) soon went home after (YN) did, and so did (FN). No one ever knew (YN) and (CN) made out under the willow tree. Which is ironic.