Horses on a Beach

While Miranda and Ben walked to the beach from the lobby they had a mild conversation taking about work.
"Hello everybody I am your leader for this afternoon, my name is Randy and if you have any questions feel free to ask away".
"Do you need help getting on your horse" Ben asked Miranda in a sort of helpful but sexy way.
"No I'm good" Miranda said with an attitude.
Miranda didn't know if Ben was trying to seduce her but whatever he was doing was definitely not going to get him in her pants.
"Have you ever ridden a horse before" Ben asked being polite.
"Yeah I actually have but it's been many years ago, I actually used to do horse competitions but as I got older I dreaded even seeing a horse".
"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry, If I would have know that I would have never asked you to come out here and ride them" .
"No it's ok I love the beach though and it's a really good view out here".
"Oh shittttt" Ben yelled.
"Oh no you did not just fall off that horse" Miranda said laughing.
"Well thanks for asking if I was ok" Ben said sarcastically.
"I'm sorry but that's was just to funny"
Throughout the ride miranda experienced a few laughs and enjoyed the view tremendously.
"Well thanks for the invite, I had a pretty good time but I need to head up to my room and start packing since tonight is my last night" Miranda said as she was yawning.
"Ok cool, I probably need to also cause tonight is my last as well".
"Oh yeah and I failed to ask where is your wife because I know a handsome guy like you has to have one".
"Actually no I don't, extremely single" he said while laughing.
"My bad but I should really head up to my room and maybe we will see each other around Seattle some time".
"Yeah maybe we will and have a good rest of your evening Miranda".
Miranda blushed as Ben said Miranda, she loved the way her name just rolled of her younger like he has said it for the past ten years. As Miranda was packing she put on her robe and started listening to her music, since it was late when she finished packing she just ordered some pizza and had it delivered to her room.
-Knock Knock Knock-
The pizza delivery man bangs on her door with a large pepperoni pizza.
"Coming, give me one second".
Miranda opens the door but finds no one their.
"BOO" Ben shouted popping in the doorway.
"Very scary but I am waiting on a pizza" Miranda said with very little enthusiasm.
"Well I am no pizza delivery guy but I do have your large pepperoni pizza".
"And why do you have my pizza".
"I seen the delivery guy downstairs and asked him who the pizza was for and he said your name so I went a head and paid for it".
"Well why you do that".
"Because I felt like it and since I paid for it technically it's my pizza".
"Just give me the damn pizza and I'm being sincere, would you like some pizza".
"Hell yeah I paid for it" Ben said as he started laughing at his joke.
"You are not a funny man you know that". Miranda said trying to hold back smile.
Miranda had a wonderful night with Ben, they laughed and enjoyed their pizza.
"Well I enjoyed tonight but I have to wake up early in the morning so goodbye Ben and again maybe we will see each other in Seattle".
Ben took his hand and put it on the back of Miranda's head and leaned in slowly giving her a gentle kiss but at the same time rough.
"Sorry but I really had to do that because what if we don't see each other in Seattle and goodbye Miranda, I definitely enjoyed tonight".
Before Miranda could even process what had happened Ben was gone, no where to be found. To say the least Miranda enjoyed the kiss but she won't know if she will see him again in Seattle or not. Miranda checked her clock before she layer down to go to sleep she had checked her watch, it had said 1:36am. Apparently her and Ben stayed up till about one in the morning talking, she had never had a conversation like that with a man besides her ex husband Tucker but he was old news. Miranda finally went to sleep but the emotive time she dreamed about Ben and that very gentle but rough kiss.