The Talk

Ben and Miranda made their way to a supply closet tot hopefully discuss what happens in Bermuda. Ben started pulling off his shirt and Miranda quickly stopped him.
"What the hell are you doing" Miranda asked with anger in her voice.
"So you didn't drag me into a supply closet to have sex with me" Ben asked sternly.
"No the hell I didn't, I wanted to talk about what happened in Bermuda before you left to go back to your room".
"Oh yeah that would make a lot more sense".
"Yeah anyways do you want their to ha an us or was that just a little hookup" Miranda asked frustrated.
"No of course not I truly like you and I would love for their to be an us".
"Well then why haven't you tried contacting me since we got back".
"Well I knew about the merger and I just wanted to keep you on your heels so you wouldn't quit thinking about me".
"You are such an ass" Miranda said with a smirk.
"I may be an ass but I was an ass that was right about you thinking about me since".
"Maybe".
Ben leaned over to Miranda to help her off of the bucket she was sitting on but when he grabbed, he put his hands on her waist and grabbed them firmly. He then took his lips and applied them to hers, with a gently and soft touch.
"If you did that one more time I wouldn't mind it" Miranda said in a sexy voice.
Ben had never heard Miranda's sexy voice but it really turned him on.
"Ok that is enough, this won't go any farther" Miranda said letting go off Ben's lips.
"Ok".
"Just ok, nothing else".
"No because I don't want this to turn into anything trashy, I mean we are both old enough to know what each other wants and I completely understand".
"Wow, your totally just understood that and didn't even argue".
"I know I'm such a good boyfriend" Ben said with a smirk.
"Oh so I guess we're official". Miranda asked laughing.
"Why not, we both really like each other that kids really determined it".
"Ok fine see you later boyfriend".
"Bye girlfriend".
As they both left the supply closet and went opposite directions, Miranda thought to herself and said she picked one of the good ones. She really hoped this relationship definitely lasted.