The First

Since today was the merger it was a pretty slow day so Miranda and Ben were able to leave the hospital a little early. As they were walking out of the hospital Ben held Miranda's hand and gently rubbed it.
"How about we go out tonight to a fancy restaurant, since technically I haven't taken you in a date yet" Ben said looking into Miranda's eyes.
"Ok but wasn't the beach with horses a date" asked Miranda laughing remembering when Ben fell off the horse.
"Not really since we weren't official".
Ben walked Miranda to her car and the both held hands the whole way to the car and not wanting to let go of each other.
"So I will go home, shower, get changed, and you go go home and do whatever you need to do just make sure you put something on that beautiful body of yours" Ben said with a wink while rubbing her hips.
"Ok but where is this place we are going, if I may ask" Miranda's asked while kissing his cheek.
"Well how about you send me the address to your home and I will pick you up".
"Ok, give me like five minutes and I'll send you my address".
"Ok" Ben said while pulling Miranda in close to kiss her but when the kiss was almost over he sucked on her bottom lips for a few seconds.
"Good lord get a room you to" Callie said with a laugh.
"Hush Torres, me and Ben are about to leave to go on a date" Miranda said while grabbing Ben's hand.
"Oh sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you two, goodnight guys".
"Goodnight Torres".
"Goodnight Callie" Ben exclaimed.
Miranda and Ben said their goodbyes and kissed each other one more time before leaving to go get ready for their date tonight. Once Ben finished getting ready he checked his phone for Miranda's address, which he found and was on his way to her house in his Mercedes Benz.
-Knock Knock Knock-
"Are you gonna pop out and scare me again like you did at the hotel that night".
"No Miranda but are you ready go".
"Yeah just let me go grab my purse".
As Ben and Miranda got in the car, Miranda still didn't know where they were going and she was kind of nervous.
"If I may ask where are we going Benjamin Warren".
Ben loved it when Miranda said his whole name, it gave him a sort of tingling feeling and definitely turned him on.
"You'll see when we get there Miranda Bailey" Ben said mocking her.
"You are not a funny man".
"Well that wouldn't be the first time you have said that to" Ben laughed while kissing her cheek.
Finally they arrived at this restaurant, it read La Civiste. Miranda had heard about this restaurant from Callie, apparently it is very fancy and expensive.
"Ben this is a very fancy restaurant, why would you bring me to a fancy and expensive restaurant".
"Because this is our first and you look stunning in that dress" he said this while outlining her figure with his hands.
Miranda was blushing very hard now because she didn't think a man would ever like someone like her.
"You ready my lady".
"Sure am babe".
Ben was shocked that Miranda had called him babe because she liked to move slow and well he definitely didn't see that coming.
"Table for two, should be under Warren" Ben told the waitress.
"Yes I have it right here if you and your wife would follow me".
Ben tried to correct her but before he could say anything Miranda squeezed his hand signaling to let it go. Once Ben understood what she was doing he just looked at her and smiled. Once they were settle at their table they started looking at their menus.
"So her calling you my wife didn't bother you" Ben asked with a start straight face.
"Not really mainly since we do look good together" Miranda said as she laughed.
Miranda's really liked this man and was very excited to be with him tonight.
"Everybody shut up and get in the ground" a very scary voice said.
Miranda and Ben just looked at each other but did as the man said.
"Right now we are taking this restaurant under hostage for about 10 minutes just so we can steal al of your belongings. So what your gonna need to do is take off all your expensive stuff like watches, rings, etc. Next is your wallets and purses, lastly your shoes just because I like shoes" this Man yelled so that everyone could hear him.
Once this man got to Ben and Miranda, Miranda thought she recognized her then all of the sodden she knew who it was.
"Dr.Williams, is that you" Miranda asked with a frightened look.
"Well hello Dr.Bailey, lovely to see you again. Sorry I am doing this but you just happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. So this must be your date, you know I had a big crush on you but you never noticed, so this is what you get for not noticing" Dr.Williams said with a smirk.
Dr.Williams took his hand and punched Ben with all his might, knocking him out.
"Oh my god, Ben are you ok" Miranda asked crying.
"Don't touch him or I'll hit him again, maybe I'll kill him this time. Now I hope he feels what I felt when you never even noticed I liked you. Sorry to do this to you Miranda but it had to happen, ok let's move along guys" Dr.Williams said with a straight face.
Once the robbers left, the cops were called and once they got there they had called for an ambulance for Ben. It was definitely a hard lunch because Ben was still unconscious all the way to the hospital. They arrived at Greys Sloan with Ben on a stretcher and Dr.Grey coming out to unload him.
"Bailey, what the hell happened" asked Grey with a concerned look.
"These people came and robbed us and apparently one of the robbers works here and had a crush on me, well he seen Ben was my date and he punched the hell out of Ben. By the way Ben had been unconscious every since the hit which was about forty five minutes ago" Miranda said crying.
"Damn I'm sorry Bailey but we have to get him to a trauma room now".
While they took Ben too a trauma room, Miranda called Callie and explained everything that had happened. As soon as miranda got off the phone Grey had an update on Ben.
"He definitely has a broken nose and a fractured eye socket but we are going to get a ct and determine if he has a concussion or not".
"Ok thank you Grey" Miranda said with tears still running down her face.
Once Miranda had calmed down some, she went and found herself an on call room and fell asleep.