Imprint

Balwant: Veer kaha hai tu.. tu jantha hai na hame shadi main jana hai.. mera khas dost hai..
Veer: Haan dad, Jantha hun.. aapka dost.. whatever..
Balwant: chal taiyyar hoja. Hame ganv jaana hoga..

Somewhere in rural place..
Bani's dad(Sanjay): Bani beta..
Bani: jee papa..
Sanjay: bani beta tum aaj bazar ja sakthi ho?
Bani: haan papa kyun nahi..

Veer reaches rural area..

Bani starts arguing with sabzi wala to get some concession on the vegetables.. suddenly she sees a dog that is about to hit by a car.
Veer reaches that spot and sees a girl saving a puppy from accident..

She makes them to stop the car and starts arguing with them.
Bani: bhaiyya apko dikhayi nahi detha.. ankhen hai ya button.agar is bezuban ko kuch ho jatha tho?

Car driver: maaf keejiye behan mera dhyan kisi aur taraf tha..
Bani: agar dhyan nahi rakh sakte toh car ghar pe rakh ke ayiye.. yaha aake logon ko math mariye..
Car driver: assures her that he will not repeat this mistake..

Veer is curious to know who is this girl..

He goes infront and when he sees her he his heart starts beating faster than ever.. he never imagined he will fall for a normal human.

He keeps on following her..
Bani notices it that some one is following her..
Bani : turns back and sees no one..

Veer is following her as cheel 🦅 he just goes behind where ever she goes and observes her.. like her for her every smile.. every talk.. he decides to make her as his..

Veer comes to his human form..

Veer: Bani! Uska naam bani hai.. Bani Veeranshu Singhania 🤩

He goes and purposefully comes infront of her to get her attention.. He is sitting on a car and he signs her to come to him.
Bani follows thinking that isse toh sabak seekha ke rahungi.. mujhe order dena wala ye hai kaun.

Veer holds a kid and was about to slap him for stealing the money from bani's purse.

Bani: stops him.. kya kar rahe ho..
Veer: isne tumhari purse se chori ki hai..
Bani: toh.. maroge isse..
Veer: haan kyunki isne chori ki hai aur chori karna buri baath hai..
Bani: Isne chori ki hai.. lekin iski majboori hai.. iske pass khane ke liye kuch nahi hai.. she gives him an apple from her bag.
Veer: toh tumhara mathlab ye hai ki majboori main kiya gaya chori chori nahi hai aur galti se hui galthi galthi nahi hai?
Bani: haan..
Veer: interesting..
He purposefully tries to gets up from the car and falls on top her..
He looks at her adorably..
Bani is still wondering what's going on..
Bani tries to push him.. he is so lost in her..
Bani pinches him to bring him to his senses.

Veer: sorry galti ho gayi.. mera pair phisal gaya tha..
Bani: already said that people can not be punished for their mistakes.. as mistakes happens.. even though she knows somewhere it was intentional she just lets it go.
Bani: ab uthoge..
Veer: oh sorry.. and he stands up and offers his hands..
Bani: stands up with out holding his hand..
Veer: thinksye toh kaafi tough job hai.. koi bath Mrs veeranshu Singhania ke liye kuch bhi karunga 😛

Bani takes that kid and takes him to a hotel and ask him to eat whatever he wants and she pays the bill.

Veer is still thinking.. How to make her his.. She only belongs to him..no one else. 😊

Balwant sees roaming here and there..
Balwant: veer ..kya kar raha hai.. chale ab..
Veer: aap unki shadi chodo mere shadi ki taiyyari karlo..
Balwant: kya bol raha hai veer..
Veer: kuch nahi chaliye.. ab 😑

--------------
Hello all,
I just got this idea for FF.. I will be only posting first part as of now.so that I don't loose this idea.. remaining parts will be posted once I complete my one of ongoing FF.
Do let me know what do you think about this 🤩
Shhh.. Bani is also a naagin but what's her role in all this I need to think 🤩 this will be updated only once I am done with earlier ff's. Thank you for your patience..🤩