Nashi and the Guild -Part II-

The train came to a stop at the town Era. Home base for the Magic Council. The train drove in letting out a high pitch screech as it came to a stop.

"Welcome to Era!" Makarov shouted. Both Mirajane and Erza walked ahead of their master.

"Are you coming?" Makarov turned around, seeing no one coming out. 'Did he walk out?' Makarov searched for their guest then he heard some sort of dragging noise on the ground. Looking down, he saw Salamander dragging his body across the floor, his arms shaking and cold sweat falling from his head.

Mirajane and Erza turned around and walked back to see the situation. Standing side by side with their master all looking down at the man on the floor.

"Oh my~ Do you need any help there?" Mira smiled innocently.

"D-Don't give me that I-Innocent smile." Natsu retorted. "I can manage."

"Well you might want to hurry up." Erza spoke up slightly, raising her voice. Natsu looked away from her.

"Just give me a moment." Both Erza and Mirajane sighed while Makarov only chuckled.

"A-Almost-"

Fwwweeeeet!

"Eh?" All four of them looked surprised. Well besides the dragonslayer that is. His facial expressions had fear with it, and it was very overwhelming.

All three fairy mages saw the door shut in front of him before the train drove off with his screams growing softer the further it drove away from them.

Silence filled the room with only the footsteps of people around them. No one said a word...

"Ara~ Ara~" Mirajane had a hand covering her mischievous smirk underneath.

"Shouldn't we go get him?" No one said a word and just stared at the train.

"Nah. He'll get out on his own." Makarov replied before walking off. The other shrugged it off before following their master behind him.
The trio walked off the train station and into town.

It was now noon and Natsu had returned from the train and was walking ahead of the other towards the council building that stood on the hill.

"Aww~ Don't be such a baby Natsu." Mirajane spoke towards the dragonslayer walking ahead of them.
The red haired sighed. "Look, we apologise already so stop acting like a child and get over it already." Erza added.

Natsu ignored them and kept his space from them with his arms crossed. Though he did feel like he was a bit immature at most. "Guess you're right... Okay I-"

Slam!

The fairies watched the man in front put down into the ground in a prone position with a man pinning him down on top.

"Mest!?" Erza spoke up and along came the councilmen army and their commander Lahar. A scowl grew from the two fairies at them. Not forgetting that they left Fairy Tail behind on Tenrou Island to die by the beast that put them all down six-feet below the ocean's surface.

"Guild Master Makarov, what is this man from the Alvarez empire doing here?" Holding a blade behind his opponent's neck, tip pointed down at him.

The aces transformed into their battle forms and appeared at both sides of Mest. "Would you kindly hop off of our friend kind sir." Mirajane lost her innocent smile and it was replaced with a deep anger.

Erza had the kind of gaze where she'd only show to those who would endanger her family and guild. Her grip tightened with every passing second that counted down and her wrath was ready to be unleashed. But Mest ignored the two and solely focused on the man below him. Knowing that this man is more of a threat than the two combined for Era.