Changing Lives

Author's Note

Just a quick little chat! I really enjoyed reading the comments last chapter!! I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh a little.

I wasn't expecting so many comments and from just like 3 people! Thank you for reading!!

Normal POV

"I just really want Aoi to know... I want her to remember me." Yashiro said with a sigh.

"I'm not sure how to do that, but I'll help with all i can!" Kou said happily. "I still can't believe you're actually an apparition now.."

Yashiro giggled softly and looked down. They were sitting across from each other on the bathroom floor, which they cleaned before sitting.

"Yeah me neither... I never would have thought it would end like that.." She murmured.

Hanako was playing cards with the mokke, stealing glances at the two.

"I just hope my brother doesn't find you. But.. You're not going to... 'disappear' anytime soon will you..?" Kou asked.

"No, I don't think so, and I hope not either. I'd hate to leave you guys, and I'm still getting used to being... dead... so.. I don't really know everything about it." Yashiro told him, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Listen.. Senpai, I... I like you.. a lot actually. I know about you and Hanako so it's okay." He said with a smile.

"I just wanted to get it off my chest." Kou blushed.

Yashiro gasped softly. She was silent for a couple moments. "You mean the brother of the boy I used to be crushing on liked me and I didn't even know?!" She blurted out.

Hanako's arms wrapped around her, he cradled her, resting his head on her shoulder.

"Mine." He said in a clear tone of voice.

"You're so creepy!!" Kou shouted backing up.

"Love!" The mokke shouted. "Candy.."

Yashiro POV

I giggled. I felt so different now. Not only because I was a ghost, but something else too. I wasn't used to Hanako being so close to me and not feeling a chill. Is that good or bad?

The only thing I know that's bad, it's that my parents and my best friend don't remember me. And the fact that Tsukasa was still out there. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared..

After seeing what he did to the former No. 3 in it's own boundary.

That made me think of Mitsuba-kun, I hope he's okay. I hope he remembers me...

How long has it been since we've seen him..? Tsukasa, he's done terrible things even when he is dead. I'm really going to have to get used to this new... 'life'.

Normal POV

"What are we going to do about this..?" Kou asked. "What do you mean?" Hanako asked him.

"I mean, about Tsukasa, he's taken Mitsuba away... And now Senpai. We need to put a stop to this." Kou said.

Hanako looked down and released Yashiro. Just the mentioning of his brother made him feel sick to the stomach.

Yashiro frowned and held his hand in hers, in effort to comfort him.

"I know he's your brother Hanako-kun but.. There has to be a way we can stop him." She said softly.

"I know, he killed you. We have to put an end to him." Hanako said, forcing the tears back. "I almost lost my last and only hope of true happiness because of him, I won't let that stand." He said.