𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗍'𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝗉𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗒

WARNING: references to suicide*

𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐲
AN IDIOT'S STUPIDITY

𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐲AN IDIOT'S STUPIDITY

XAVIER'S SLENDER FINGERS FUMBLED WITH the knotted rope that's grasped tightly in his hands. His fingertips dragged across the soft, sandy brown material, watching as it bends and twists as if he were in a daze. He recently found out one of the various ways muggles used to end their sad, miserable lives. It's honestly sad, that there is more than one way, not to mention it was common knowledge━━everyone knew how to end it.

          Xavier's mind wandered to the possible outcomes that could occur if he decided to go through with it: he could finally escape the suffocating grasp the blazing chains the cruel world has him wrapped around, he could be relieved of all the pressure and expectations literally every single being forces on him, he could possibly meet his mother on the other side. . .

          "It's useless. . ." He muttered. He could probably be brought back with strong enough magic━━or he could be saved in time. Ha, saved. Xavier scoffed. What good is saving when he would return where he started?

          He shook his head and tossed the rope back into his closet and continued changing his clothes.

          The Riddle boy tucked the dress shirt into his trousers and put on his necktie. He fixed his collar and gazed at the mirror.

          Xavier was the spitting image of his father when Voldemort was his age, if you take into account his incredibly dark hair that curled over itself almost elegantly, the smirk that tugged at the edge of his pink lips making the people around him think he knew something they didn't ( which he did. . . most of the time ).

          The only visible genetics he inherited from his mother were his shining green orbs, of which most times he hated because of the same malicious glint that sparked within his father.