𝟬𝟬𝟲. 𝖽𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝖺𝖽

𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐲
DETENTION WITH THE TOAD

𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐲DETENTION WITH THE TOAD

AT FIVE HARRY AND XAVIER set of for their inevitable doom

AT FIVE HARRY AND XAVIER set of for their inevitable doom. Xavier bid Draco and Blaise good-bye and left the Great Hall for Umbridge's office on the third floor. The boys knocked on the Defense Against Dark Arts office door, not once glancing or speaking to each other.

          "Come in." A sickly sweet voice spoke. They entered cautiously, looking around.

          The surfaces had all been draped in lacy covers and cloths. There were several vases full of dried flowers, each residing on its own doily, and on one of the walls was a collection of ornamental plates, each decorated with a large technicolor kitten wearing a different bow around its neck. These were so foul that Xavier and Harry stared at them, transfixed, until Professor Umbridge spoke again.

          "Good evening Mr. Potter, Mr. Josephine."

          "Evening." They repeated stiffly, with slight nods. Yes, Xavier did think the woman had lost her marbles but he still had manners.

          "Well, sit down." Professor Umbridge urged, pointing toward a small table draped in lace beside which she had drawn up two straight-backed chairs. Two blank pieces of parchment lay on the table, apparently waiting for them.

          Xavier slowly sat down in one of the empty chairs.

          "Now," Umbridge said sweetly, "you are going to be doing some lines for me tonight. Xavier and Harry bent down to get their quills before Umbridge interrupted. "No, not with your quill. You're going to be using a rather special one of mine."

          Umbridge stood up and placed two quills in front of the boys. Xavier's eyes widened a fraction in recognition.

          The Black quill.

          Believe it or not, the boy had been forced to use this quills for years on end as what his father thought was an "easier" way of discipline. If you think about it with a mindset of a psychopath, he's right; no blood equals no mess.