Chapter 1:First Impression

"The First Day of School"

"Bell-Ringing"

Principal: All students. Please go to your respective Classrooms.
Principal: If you feel loss go ask for a nearby teachers for help.

Yuta is nervous because he thinks that he is loss, so he seek for a nearby teacher to get some help. When he find one he then go ask the teacher. Uhmmm... Teacher-. Oh! Student are you loss? the teacher said. Yuta replied to her, where can I see room 303? Oh! Here come with me. The teacher then brought Yuta to his room.Yuta said Thank You Ma'am.

Yuta is very nervous right now that his heart is about to burst. When he open the door and step a foot inside the room. He look around finding a vacant chair with no student near instantly and go sat then do heads down. Yuta don't know what will he do. When the teacher goes to the room, plenty of students greet him. "Welcome sir Mab" only a few students who is shy and Yuta didn't greet. The teacher then greet all the students with an energetic vibe. Plenty of old student Gossiping about the new teacher. "Wow! a new Adviser" "He must be a good adviser" He is energetic that's what we need". The teacher said that all of his students must go stand on their chairs and introduce themselves. The one who will be first is the one who is near the entrance(door). Yuta is very nervous that he wishes that someone will come and save him. After a few students, its Ash turn. Hello sir I am Ash Conifer 13 years old, my hobby is taekwondo. Yuta is amaze at her. His first impression to her is like an angel. She has a unique charm, brave, and I think smart, Yuta said, I adore her. After Ash introduce herself Yuta gain encouragement. Yuta cast away his shy side and will do his best to impress his crush Ash. After a few students, its Yuta's turn to introduce himself to their adviser, classmates and to his crush. Hello everyone! I am Yuta Reynard 12 years old, my hobby is playing any sports and playing games. After he sat down, Yuta look at Ash. He then said, thank you lord god for giving me my angel and encouragement a while ago. Yuta's face is blushing because he found himself getting a high school crush on first day of class.

The adviser then Introduce his self. Hello students I am Mab Ivans, you can call me Sir Mab as you greet me a while ago. I am a new Teacher here so I need to adjust my movements, attitude, and teachings for you to know me as well. Don't worry for those who are transferee students here I am one of you. For those who are old students, please help us transfers to know more about this school and the environment here. The old students then said "Ok sir we will give our best to help you with all our hearts". You all must be a good student after all, sir Mab said. In Faculty I've heard that plenty of old students here are noisy, talkative, and notorious. I as a new teacher and your adviser here don't base on what they all said about you. We people are changing every time we make a mistake. So I think that most of the students here who are notorious for their attitude, do change their way of living, their vibes, their attitudes, and mostly they change their whole personality. So every students in here is "Zero" where we start in nothing. No grades, new students and a new teacher. Everything here is new, even our things are new. Because this is the First day of Class where everybody introduce themselves and knowing each one us. Sir Mab encouraged all students to consult him, if they need help and if they want to know him more.

After Sir Mab Introduced himself all Subject Teachers one by one introduced their self and the students introduced themselves again and again, every hour a teacher go in their classroom. Yuta is in love to Ash's voice when she is introducing herself to the class. In that way The Shy Type Yuta we know(readers) is Replaced by an Active and Jolly Type personality. It's because of Ash's voice haha... So The Lunch came and all the students lined up by their heights. Yuta is one of those small kidos, so he go to the front 2 counts before him. Yuta is embarrassed by his Height. Thinking of how can I make a move to her if my height is not good enough. Yuta then look to Ash. Reminding himself that how can I get an Angel if I am an Ant.

Ok class we will go to canteen of our school, sir Mab said. There, you can buy food or eat your packed lunch. There are tables their, please go with your classmates and do not go to other tables, sir Mab's advice to all transferees. Yuta talk to his first friend Tan. Oh hello Tan...Muska, Yuta said. Hello Yuta Reynard, Tan said. Can we be friends, Yuta said. Yes why not, Tan said.They are both transferees, so they stick together wherever they go. So Yuta tell Tan that he wants to be his best-friend. Tan said, sure why not Mr. Reynard. They both eat their lunch and talk about what will they do for the year. Tan spoke of giving his best shot to past this year. Oh that's a good motivation, Yuta said. What about you Yuta, Tan replied. I can do all things but not everything, Yuta said. So you are a "Jack of All Trades", Tan replied. After they finish eating their lunch Yuta personally say a secret to Tan. Tan can I have a secret to tell? Ok, Tan said. I have a Crush on Ash Conifer. Oh! haha what a natural thing, Tan replied. Please be quiet about that, Yuta said. Ok class of room 303 please line up to go to our room, sir Mab said. While Yuta and Tan are going to the line, Yuta look to his left and see Ash pass near him.