How To Tell Her You Love Her- Chapter 17

Liam's POV

Sophie still loved me.

She still loved me!!!!!!!!!

I swear, I was the luckiest guy on earth. Really!

Wow!

"Want to come to a party on Saturday with me? You can meet all my friends from school- Cassie and Imogen and Shane and Darren!" Sophie was saying excitedly.

"Who are Shane and Darren?" I growled, jealousy already rising.

"Friends, Li-Li." She laughed and reached up to stroke my cheek. "Although, Shane IS pretty hot."

"Hey! Not as hot as me, I hope." I pouted, knowing Sophie couldn't resist.

She rolled her eyes and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

Of course I wanted more, but it was getting late and Sophie was already climbing into bed.

"Can I sleep here too?" I begged. That would be the best- sleeping with Sophie...

"Liam!" She scolded.

"Not like THAT... although if you want to..." I winked as she burst into guffaws.

"Whatever, Li-Li." She grinned and fell onto her pillow, closing her eyes.

Quietly, I turned off the lights and climbed in with her, hugging her close to me.

Sophie's POV

I woke to the feel of strong arms around me and smiled. Liam.

So as not to wake him, I climbed out of bed and took a quick shower, enjoying the feel of water pelting onto my stiff back.

Afterwards I chose a black miniskirt and a shirt that said 'Bite Me' on it with splatters of red- I liked that shirt- and slipped into my bra and underwear.

Without warning, the door to my closet opened and I turned to see who it was.

Liam was staring at me, mouth slightly open.

"S-s-sorry, Sophie-e..." He stuttered and backed away, still transfixed on me.

I rolled my eyes and pulled on my clothes.

Men.

When I was done I walked into my room to clean up a bit, pick up the laundry.

Yet, Liam HAD to distract me by standing there in nothing but boxers.

Yum, those abs.

I just wanted to lick them, I swear.

My brain was quickly filling with lust when Liam turned around and gave me a clear view of his six pack.

To my shame, he saw me staring and smirked.

"Touche?" He said, walking towards me.

"Ye-eah." It was apparently my turn to stutter this time.

Liam was now so close I reached out and touched his muscled chest and arms.

Really, I'm a girl.

Guy With Abs + Sophie = Bad.

The muscled tensed a little as I ran my fingers over the skin in wonder.

"Sophie." Liam's voice went all husky and sexy, pulling me near.

"Liam." I replied.

His delicious lips touched my neck, leaving a fiery trail as he kissed up to my jaw.