Friends(25)

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! This'll chapter is a bit shorter than the others so you have something to read again. SORRY AGAIN! I hope you enjoy it😊

Word count-5489

The room was dark. All except for a screen lighting the pitch black room. The man who sat in front of it wouldn't blink. His eyes were entranced to the shining light as his master stood on the other end.

"Master, this boy. I need to have him!" Tomura yelled as he slammed his hands against the desktop, careful of his quirk.

His anger was getting the best of him as he overworked his emotions, and fell into the hands of his anger.

"Patience. I've taught you that for many years now. It's time you consider it," came the master of the League. His voice was stoic and commanded respect with each word carried out.

"But, Master, if we take this boy it'll change everything," the gray haired male reasoned as his beety eyes widened to the screen. His fingers made its way up to his neck and began scratching the skin there.

Tomura Shigaraki may act like a child, but his reasoning did add up.

If they take Todoroki, that would be two people they'd be taking. One a prodigy child with two quirks, and another that was going to be born with a complex quirk. On top of that, they could get information from UA and the heros around. They also had blackmail that they could use against Todoroki that not many would have. They could threaten the baby's life in his defenseless state, and in return they would get all the information they would need.

"That may be so, but consider the timing. Right now the boy is pregnant which means his alpha will be on guard with him. That's not including the fact that UA is now keeping tabs on him."

A wicked grin formed over Tomura's dry lips.

It pleased All For One to see his student finally take action for their plans.

"Endeavor, bring him in," Shigaraki ordered.

Bakugou was now showering after a long day of training. Meanwhile Todoroki was trying to prepare him something to eat. He honestly had absolutely to idea how he was going to do this. He's never cooked a day in his life, but he has seen enough cooking shows to not burn down the school.

'Okay, what would Kat do?' Todoroki asked himself as he heard the water start running in the bathroom.

Todoroki took his phone out of his pocket and opened up Pinterest.

Cooking ideas

The teen typed that in and started to scroll through the feed. Everything was either something they didn't have or was way too damn hard for a beginner.

Simple cooking ideas

It wasn't like he was cooking for his life here. Just something that Kat would like.

He soon found a recipe for pancakes, just as he was about to give up on Pinterest.

'But isn't it late for pancakes? It's gonna be 7 soon,' Todoroki thought to himself as he looked over to the clock.

Well it was honestly all he could really make.

'Pancakes it is.'

Todoroki clicked on the recipe and read it out loud to himself. He began taking all the ingredients he needed like flower and sugar and began pouring it all into a bowl. He started to mix all the ingredients together when he remembered the egg fight him and Bakugou had.

A smile spread over his lips as he finished mixing. The pan was already set and heating as he grabbed the cooking spray.

'Now do it like Kat would,' Todoroki told himself as he poured in a good amount of batter. He grabbed a spatula and watched as the batter sizzled on the edges. (Aha! I know what it's called this time😌)