embarrassed

Alex's breath fanned my face, heat rising from my stomach to my chest. I shiver as the hand on my cheek moves to push my hair behind my ear, while his other hand rests firmly on my thigh.

I don't know how it happened, who leaned in, regardless, all too quickly I felt the presence of his lips against mine.

Only an idiot would kiss back.

But I never said I was smart.

The kiss became more and more demanding, Alex pushing his tongue into my mouth. He moves his hand to grip my jaw, and slowly pulls out of the kiss, swiping his tongue across my bottom lip as he went.

If there was one thing I loved about being with Alex it was the kisses, but I had no intention of moving any further. I know just this alone will cause problems later. I just don't feel like dealing with that right now.

I take a deep breath, remembering all the shit I have to do when I get home, "Alex. I really— You know that I don't want to get back into something right now?"

"Chill, I know."

I can hear the smugness in his tone, but I don't even bother to look up. I scoot myself down just a little, and rest my head on his legs again.

"We can go upstairs if you're staying over, you don't have to sleep down here?" He says around a light chuckle.

I know by staying over I'm giving him what he wants, but I really don't care. I'm just tired, and don't want to go home and deal with the work I have waiting for me.

"I'll take that as a no."

I'm too lazy to give a full answer, I just make a noise in agreement.

I let the smell of Alex's cologne soothe my drowsiness, and lull me to sleep, chest heavy with the dread of tomorrow morning.

Besides the crushing weight of an arm across my torso, getting up wasn't as bad as I expected. I didn't really regret anything, I mean it was just a kiss- it's bound to happen when two ex's are friends. But now I was in my car, exhausted as hell, and mentally preparing myself to stream.

I barely manage to pick myself up out of the driver's seat, and open the car door.

As soon as I get through the door, I see Nessa. A very angry Nessa sitting on the couch, glaring into my soul.

I try my best to avert my eyes from her side-eye, but she opens her mouth to speak as soon as I do.

"Well..."

It was only until she looked me up and down that I realized my hair was completely fucked, and I was still in the same outfit I left in.

I watched her draw in a deep breath and braced, "Looks like someone had a fun night, after she LEFT ME ALONE, without saying anything."

I don't even bother to speak knowing she's not done.

"Might I add, you were with Alex of all people. Please do not lower yourself to those standards."

I know it's all in good fun, but it still sort of irks me that she is telling me not to lower my standards.

"Yeah, like you weren't deepthroating him a couple months ago." It was my turn to glare into her soul.

"You clearly woke up on the wrong side of Alex's bed this morning."

I fake laugh for that one, tapping the arm of the sofa she was sitting in as I walked off to my room. "Alex's Couch. But right idea."

I know I need to stream, but I genuinely do not know what to do. I have, however been dying to play Jack Box.

nico @justnicoasf
in the mood for a jackbox stream...
💬680 🔁252 💜45.1k