Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown

*The Love of the Jays*

Meanwhile at the Tatum Residence,

"Damn! My ass is freezing!" Jaylen was shivering while spending the night at his boyfriend Jayson's house. "That's what happens when you leave the window open," "Babe Don't start, I didn't do anything," Jaylen told Jayson. It was very cold in Boston so he spent the Winter break with Jayson Tatum. Yet, he and Jayson met when they both attend high school together. It was a rocky start for both of them because Jaylen realized that his parents never approved of the relationship until the NBA draft. The drama happened when Jaylen ranted about Marcus wanting to be traded but The Celtics refused. "Marcus Smart is such a dumbass, he didn't do anything to our team anyway," Jaylen frowns realizing that Marcus was an ass for not carrying his own team through the playoffs and comebacks. "Apparently, he is full of himself as far as I can tell," Kemba Walker responds to Jaylen. "I believe Marcus Smart is a Dumbass, I was like bro, why didn't you help us, we had to trade him for the other teams but then the Celtics refused,"

"Yeah tell me about it," Jayson said. "Being stuck with Marcus Smart that's being an ass for no reason," The next thing they did was eating out at McDonald's. Jaylen couldn't help him but think what he missed when Kyrie was still around. "It was one of the best moments we've ever had and we carry it along with Kyrie until this dumbass Marcus Smart mess it all up," "Babe it's nothing, You know he can't contain himself," Jayson repeated. "At least Kemba's bringing someone over and Tremont Waters is dating Tacko Fall," He nods and continued eating out together.

"Babe, I just want to say I'm sorry for lashing out earlier," Jaylen said. "I was wrong about that," "It's okay honey, you didn't know," Jayson shrugs. "I mean damn! You gave me quite a scare there baby," "I know," At this moment, Jaylen embarrassed himself in front of Jayson. "That's a shame! I'm an ass," "Quit worrying Jaylen," Kemba chuckles embarrassingly. "I know I embarrassed myself as well," Later on, Kemba Visualizes the 80s and 90s Relationship goals like Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen because they were dating before and yet, Kemba reveals that Michael met when he and Scottie were both on rookie level for Chicago Bulls. "Apparently, it's called the Love of the Jays, for instance: Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen. He and Pip met when they trained together at the United Center and they dated for a decade now." "That explains it," Jaylen replied dating a bite of a burger. "No wonder why Michael And Scottie were both husband and wife in the Bulls and went together as a result. I didn't tell you this he married Scottie Pippen early in which is something you and Jayson were looking forward to,"

"I can't say that I'm surprise Kemba," Jaylen understands what he said about the Michael and Scottie Pippen Romantic relationships. "At this time, I have been standing around the Rooftop Balcony in Boston like a Princess waiting for the prince to come and rescue her," Jaylen knew at this point he would always wait for Jayson Tatum to show up so that he can pick him up and take him out on many dates because he wanted to expect something that his father had told him. "It was a dream come true when Jayson picks me up off the feet because he's the Prince Charming,"

"Of course! I'm your Prince Charming Jaylen," Jayson said. "Why wouldn't I be? Because I'm your boyfriend," He sighs. "I see what you did there when you pick me up and sweep me off of my feet," Somehow, the Glass slippers would fit in. Jayson and Jaylen were meant to be each other and yet, Jayson and Jaylen became engaged to be married as they proposed at downtown Boston. "So Jaylen I have something to show you," He pulls Jaylen's hand to show something. "What was it Jayson?" Jayson Tatum began to propose to his teammate and girlfriend Jaylen Brown. "Jaylen, You are worth as a Golden Cornucopia as I find my way to meet the Cinderella in my life. Just because of my feelings for you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" He opens the box that had the 24K ring. Jaylen Pops the Question. "Yes Baby I will marry you," They were sharing the kiss as the fans started cheering. It was like the Ben and Joel Fanfic when they were in love with each other. Jaylen and Jayson are now engaged and their wedding will start on the Spring before the playoffs start.