Nikola Jokić and Boban Marjanovic

The Serbian Romance,

Nikola and Boban took a vacation to Boban and actually, Nikola was engaged to his longtime boyfriend Boban who was now playing in Dallas Mavericks along with Kristaps and Luka Doncic. Luka has a son with Kristaps (Mentioned from the Slovenian Affair). Apparently, Nikola dated his teammate Mason Plumlee since 2015. Their relationship ended in 2020 after being traded to Detroit Pistons. But somehow, they were doing some cameos together in Croatia. (Please note: I listened to Alice Phoebe Lou's dusk in which it describes my time as a young gal growing up in Baguio City, Philippines. Not just that Kenyon Martin, JR Smith's first boyfriend) Moments later, Nikola Jokic becomes pregnant.

In that case Nikola and Boban were in the bathtub washing and relaxing together with the essential oils and Bath salts. Somehow, they were cuddling on the bed. "You look amazing Nikola, your brother told me you met someone," "Oh it's nothing. Besides, my brothers are the pain in the ass because they got in trouble for nothing," Boban becomes dumbfounded hearing about his brothers' trouble with the law but Nikola is different from his brothers. In fact, he is not just a typical brother, he is the boyfriend/girlfriend type. But actually, he is the girlfriend type since Boban is the boyfriend and Nikola is the girlfriend to him. Plus, the fans had seen them on the ENews Snapchat and Titled: New Couple alert! Nikola Jokic and Boban Marjanovic. Nikola was spotted taking a stroll in Belgrade, Serbia. They were perfect for each other. At the YMA and GAB Summer Lover, Nikola Jokic goes to the company picnic with Boban Marjanovic when he wears the same casual clothing as Bruno Mars but the pants went up to his ankle. Plus, the buttoned shirt but somehow, the belly was protruding.

FYI: Nikola Jokic is six months pregnant.

In case anyone wonders how Nikola Hid his baby bump, he had to wear his father's 2 layers of shirt to cover up his baby bump. Plus, when he wears a dress, he had to use his father's belly belt and stuff. When it comes to going out on Valentine's Day in Serbia. Nikola tries to button his shirt to go out, but it wouldn't fit. "I look fat in this shirt," "What are you talking about Nikola honey, you look amazing," Boban Chuckles. "I don't know what to say but I'm gaining a few pounds," "Nikola it's not the fat, the baby is growing you know," "Yeah I get that," He sighed.

Next, they were at the restaurant. Although, he had a fatigue. "You okay?" Boban asks. "I'm good babe, I'm just exhausted." "Oh I see, I didn't know what happened. But we can go for a take out and watch a movie," Nikola was exhausted for a bit but that never stopped him from going on the romantic stroll with Boban so they began to go watch a movie. In that case, Nikola was cradling his baby bump while leaning on Boban's shoulders. "I love you Boban honey," "I love you too Babe," He whispered.

Nikola Jokic: you know babe, I was hoping our baby would be a boy.

Boban Marjanovic: I see, but what if it's a girl?

Nikola Jokic: We'll find out soon.

5 hours later,

Nikola and Boban were spotted walking around the town in split Croatia. Nikola is still cradling his baby bump. (Damn! How can we not adore a Serbian NBA player that's pregnant with Boban Marjanovic's baby?) It was Valentine's Day in Croatia and Nikola is always coming with him. However, Nikola is unaware that Boban is going to propose to him. "So Boban what's in it for me?" Nikola wonders. The cardboard that was written by Boban Marjanovic himself it says: Nikola, you are the Princess in my dreams and I made myself be the Prince Charming to you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you even though we are on the different teams. We may be the opponents in the NBA but we will always be together. Will you marry me?

"Babe? Babe? Are you serious right now?" Nikola starts to tear up seeing Boban Marjanovic opening the box of the engagement ring. He reads the letter to him: Nikola, you may be my opponent but you will always be the love of my life. He was the princess in my dreams and he is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. So Nikola Jokic, Will you marry me? Nikola responds. "YES! I will marry you," They kissed each other as Boban told him. "And don't forget, we're going to be parents," The fans were cheering congratulations to them. In fact, Boban had the baby onesie handy letting them know that Nikola and him are expecting a baby.