Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson

Stephen Curry is 39 weeks pregnant with Klay's baby.

Meanwhile at the Thompson Residence since Stephen is living with Klay in Oakland. Stephen is cradling his pregnant belly. Which he didn't realize he's expecting a baby girl with Klay. "Babe, it's really lovely to move in with you because I knew in this moment you would make such a great husband and father to me," Klay sits down and smiles. "Of course! Anything for my beautiful wife and a mom to be," They were snuggling together in the 2 story house. Stephen and Klay met when they attended High school together and Klay would think about the teen moms and stuff because he wanted to start a family with Stephen. But somehow, Stephen's mother didn't approve Klay's plan till their graduation from college. Stephen and Klay were married at the Beach in Marina Del Rey and after spending 2 weeks in the honeymoon, Stephen becomes pregnant.

They were so excited that Stephen and Klay are starting a family since they were both selected by the Golden State Warriors. It took a while for them to convince Steve Kerr because he was frustrated with them and it would've caused them to become suspended. Bob Myers figured it out altogether and told them that it was fine and they all need to be extra careful. Stephen was nervous about becoming a mom because he knew it would be a challenge but Klay stuck by his side and he will do what he can to be the man he wanted to be.

When they were at Chase Center,

Stephen was sitting down watching his husband play against the Lakers and yet, LeBron didn't recognized Stephen was already 9 months pregnant. At the end of the First Quarter, Stephen caught up with LeBron. At this time, LeBron grew up with Stephen. However, it was Stephen's first boyfriend in Middle school and they actually went to Homecoming dance together before his relationship with Klay. Instead of Considering LeBron James to be his Ex-Boyfriend, Stephen still considers him as his BFF even though he was married to Klay. Stephen was broken down when he found out that LeBron had cheated him with another guy that was a teammate of his since LeBron is now married to his Teammate JR Smith. But in the meantime, Stephen wouldn't hold a grudge against him. (In case anyone wonders what happened with JR Smith, JR Smith suffered three miscarriages while he was on the relationship with Kenyon Martin from 2006-2011.) it was hard on JR because he was trying out for the baby but somehow, it got to the point that JR wasn't able to get pregnant just yet until he went to the Supportive care for people that suffered the same thing with JR. In fact, LeBron married JR. "So how's everything going?" Stephen asks. "Oh everything is wonderful Stephen, how have you been?" "I've been well Stephen," LeBron replies. "JR and I have been doing great despite his struggles to get pregnant," "Awwww I'm sorry to hear that Bron, did he get the Supportive care and IVF treatment?" "Yes he did and other than that, JR and I ended up having a beautiful daughter," Stephen smiles. "I'm very happy for you LeBron," "Me too. Anyways, I better get back to the game, see you later Stephen," Stephen returns to his seat as Klay sits down on the bench.

"Who was that?" "Oh that, it's LeBron," "Really?" "Yep," He told Klay. "LeBron was my first boyfriend, we actually went to middle school dances together, man! That was so long ago," "I see," Klay answered. "But I overheard about what happened with JR Smith," "Yeah I know, He had miscarriage Babe, I feel bad for JR," "Oh why?" "It could be some reasons," "Oh But At least the supportive treatment thing helped, right?" He nods. "And after that JR became pregnant," "Wow, that must be a tough one for him but I'm glad he did,"

Klay and Stephen sat together as they talked about what they would do since Stephen is expecting to give birth at 40 weeks. In fact, he would watch the clip of JR Smith's live birth. Although it was filmed by JR's mother That took place at the hospital in LA close to Staples Center, it was very painful at first because JR realized he was going to have an 8 pound baby. He was in labor for 6 1/2 hours trying to get her out. However, he was worn out at this moment after he had a baby girl. I bet Stephen wouldn't suffer the same thing as Stephen.

Next, Stephen sits next to Steve Kerr. Just in case Stephen might give birth Early, Steve Kerr will do what he can to spring in action to help his pregnant Athlete. In fact, Steve looks worried for Stephen not knowing that he was going to be in labor soon. "Stephen, are you sure you want to stay there for long?" "Oh I'm fine coach, I'm just waiting for my husband to come home," Stephen answered to the head coach. "If Ever, I can call your dad to look after you," "Oh no it's okay," He replied to Steve Kerr. "Are you sure Stephen? You know you might pop," "Oh okay, you can stay Coach," Steve was gladly to stay around with Stephen to make sure he doesn't go in labor alone

During halftime Show,

Stephen's baby was kicking inside his womb. Klay went to Stephen and said. "Oh I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to leave you hanging. What can I do to make it better?" "Well I'll just rest until we come home. But I'm afraid not because the baby is expecting to come out soon and I can't bug Steve Kerr with some screaming thing," "It's okay baby," Klay comforts him. "I think I can excuse myself so that I can drive you to the hospital, I'll let the head coach know or if ever, I'll ask Coach Kerr to help you out," "Okay," He said.

It might look awkward having Stephen Curry to be around the bench during pregnancy because he is supposed to be due this week but it's going to be early. But what happens if Stephen goes in labor during the game?