Chapter 18: NAMJOON

***note that this is a Namjoon chapter!***

"Well I don't know what I was expecting but I can say this wasn't it." I said quietly to the others sitting around me in the living room. Everyone was downcast and solemn.

"He hasn't spoken a word in three days. Not since..." Yoongi's monotonous voice drifted off. Everyone was quiet, repentant. Regret filled the air even without words being said.

"I don't know why everyone thought this was a good idea." Jimin said, exasperated.

"I told you this would break his heart and you wouldn't listen." His gentle voice was quiet but full of emotion. Combing his hair back from his forehead, his angelic face looked crumpled – he couldn't bear to see his best friend in such pain.

"When he finds out who was responsible for this, we're all dead." Jin said quietly, for once acting his age. He gazed out of the window.

"Why did it have to happen so abruptly? It's not like they were REALLY doing any harm being the way they were...it would have been fine if we'd just asked them to tone it down a bit, I think?" Hobi said, forever the optimist. "I have never seen Kookie like this and it breaks my heart." His eyes were brimming with tears.

"Well, I think this is going to kill us way more than just letting them get on with it. I mean... why separate best friends, no matter how physical they are?" Yoongi said, saying it like it was.

"They're more than friends." I muttered under my breath.

"What do you mean, MORE than friends?" Jin turned to face everyone, suddenly very interested in what was being said.

"I mean, I've seen them... before... when I've been to wake them up. They are holding each other, not an inch between them, folded into each other, in bliss. If that's not love, I don't know what is..."

Jimin nodded his head, confirming he'd known all along.