Season One | Episode Seven & Eight

"Burning House of Love"
"The Fourth Man In The Fire"

Pulling my towel over my chest as I hopped out of the bathtub. I pat my face dry before shimmying my hair. My black hair falling damply onto the tops of my shoulders.

It had grown a little longer again.

Looking down at my clothes, I seemed to be apprehensive of leaving the house for more than just an gas station run.

Just as I decided I would just stay in my phone vibrated. Flipping open my phone I have a text from Sookie.

Sookie Cookie: Better not chicken out.
Brookie Cookie: Jokes on you, I'm already on my way.
Sookie Cookie: ... Don't try and bs me, Brooke Brigant. I know damn well you haven't even gone downstairs yet.

Fuck, she got me.

Brookie Cookie: I just gotta get dressed. See you in a bit.
Sookie Cookie: (:

Well shit. Looks like I'm going out.

Deciding I didn't want to dress up for tonight, I said fuck it to my pants and lace shirt. Walking back to my room, naked might I add, I grew self conscious. Looking around the room, I speak up.

"Sorry, Gran. Looks like I gotta stop doing that, huh,"

No more walking through the halls of her house naked. Pulling a pair of TMNT pj's out of my pants drawer, I slid them on with no problem. For the to I just opted for a black hoodie and basic t-shit bra.

"Hobo style. Nice." I muttered seeing my reflection of my undone hair. I shrugged at myself, flipping the mirror off, and grabbed my keys.

~~~

Walking into the bar I was automatically livid. I had walked in to see Sam tear off her handkerchief. Clearly taking her by surprised.

"Hey, you keep your hands to yourself, Sam Merlotte. You have no right to touch me." Sookie shoves him away from inspecting the fang marks on her neck.

Sam had no cares about her feeling disrespected, "You're a damn fool, you know that?"

There was a brief pause as Sookie gaped at him in shock. Just from her mind racing a mile a minute I could tell she didn't like this side of him.

"What I do on my own time is no concern of yours. Or any of y'alls," she looks around the bar, seeing me. "Yes. I had sex with Bill. And since every one of y'alls too chicken to ask, it was Great. I enjoyed every second of it."

I mentally applauded her, sending her my cheers to her through my mind.

"And if you don't like that, you can just fire me!" Sookie slams her serving tray into his chest. She walks off towards the back. Most likely to take a breather.

Sam looks around the bar. Seemingly irritated by the staring, he barks at them, "Stop your staring. Go back to your food."

As I walked up to the bar where Arlene stood, I sat beside Renee. "Hey, can I get a soda?" I asked the red head.

She jumps at the sound of my voice. When she turned around she smiled.

"Despite all that drama that just went down, I am just so glad you came out of your room. I love ya, hun." She hugs me from the side.