Chapter 18: Queen of the Monsters Part 2

Neo collided with Cinder's middle head and managed to pull her away from (Y/N). She was jabbing her claws into the side of Cinder's neck and head, but the scales were too tough to be penetrated by Neo's claws. Cinder shook her head violently to try and shake Neo off of her.

Cinder: GET OFF OF ME YOU INSECT!!

Neo: THEN GET AWAY FROM HIM!!

Cinder then throws Neo off of her and into a warehouse, She then unleashes another blast of her fire/electrical breath and explodes the area around her. When the smoke cleared, Neo was lying there in her human form. (Y/N) leaned up and saw Neo lying in the burning building, Cinder looked back at him and laughed at him.

Cinder: Just like you...so weak

(Y/N) then began to glow orange again, as Cinder went to bite him on his neck, she was repelled by the sudden rise in temperature. When she looked back at (Y/N), He was glowing orange all over, his teeth were bared, and his eyes were red and orange.

(Y/N): THAT...WAS A BIG MISTAKE

He releases a pulse and vaporizes some of the skin of her wings, she fell back in pain. Cinder fired blasts from all three heads, but the blasts didn't phase (Y/N) in his burning phase. He released a second pulse and vaporized her left and right heads, she cried out in pain as she tried crawling away from him.

Cinder: W-wait (Y/N) p-please...

(Y/N): SILENCE YOU WITCH...

He stomps down on her chest in an attempt to crush her ribcage, but Cinder pushes him off of her with her legs. (Y/N) fell over on his back, giving her enough time to fly away. (Y/N) roared at Cinder as she escaped, he then stopped glowing and turned back to his human form and ran over to Neo.

(Y/N): *crying* NEO!!

He held her in his arms, he checked her pulse, there was still a beat. He sighed in relief

BOSS!!

He looked to his left and saw Emerald, Blake, Yang, and Sun running over to him

(Y/N): Emerald...wait...

Where's Mercury?