•8

A few weeks of Jungkook not going to school, and he decided to go back

A few weeks of Jungkook not going to school, and he decided to go back. He had been trained how to control it, and he's making sure to use it for the good.

Jungkook walks inside the school, gulping. He was so nervous, the first time he's not wearing those things that covered his face or whole body. People stared at him in awe, they were probably shocked at how ugly he is. But in reality, Jungkook's thoughts were different. He rushingly walked to his class, looking down.

"Have you seen Jungkook?" A guy asks, gossiping with his friend.
"Never knew the weird kid could have that gorgeous face" The guy asks, looking back and seeing the six guys.
"Yo, guys! Have you seen Jungkook?" He asks as he walked to them.
"No? What about Jungkook? He came back?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.
"Yeah, he isn't wearing those hoodies and masks now" The guy says, laughing.

The six looked at each other, curious.
"Yeah, but he's still dangerous, right?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"Of course he is, he had that shit ass powers that terrified his bully" The guy says, scoffing.

Jungkook looked up, seeing the six guys.
"U-uh" He stutters, biting his lips.
"Oh, my... " Jimin let out, his jaw dropping as he sees Jungkook face. Jungkook noticed this reaction, thinking of it as something bad, so he covered his face.
"I-I kno-knoww, I'm ug-ly... Thi-this is-is w-why I cov-covered m-my fac-face wi-th tho-those hoo-dies a-and ma-masks" Jungkook says, biting the inside of his cheek.
"Are you kidding? You're beautiful!" Hoseok exclaims, the other five agreeing. Jungkook gulps, blushing. Suddenly his heart starts hurting, and the six gasps as his nose starts bleeding.
"Oh, my Ko-" Jimin gets cut off as Jungkook fell on his arm.