•9

"I need to call his parents about this" The nurse says as she stared at the zoned out Jungkook

"You should" Jimin says as he stared at Jungkook, rubbing his arms. Not gonna lie, the younger felt light. The nurse grabbed the telephone and called Jungkook's parents numbers.

Mr and Mrs Jeon walked inside the infirmary, stopping as they sees the six guys. After that, they looked at Jungkook and walked to him. Mrs Jeon cupped Jungkook's cheeks, staring at his eyes. He seemed to be in a trance that he can't even stare at his mother.
"I called you guys because of this, I don't know how to deal with this" The nurse says, scratching the back of her head. Mr Jeon nods, walking to his son. The six guys stared a each other and thought that it's their time to go away and leave the family away.

As they went away, Mr Jeon helped put Jungkook down from the bed he's sitting at.
"Jungkookie, you okay, baby?" Mrs Jeon asks as she continued to try to get Jungkook out from the trance he's in.
"Honey, what happened to him? Have you been in this state before?" She asks, worry laced in her voice.
"Don't worry, he's okay... I think it's shock" Mr Jeon says as he helped Jungkook walk. Even though her husband said it already, she's still worried.

Mrs Jeon stared from the rear view mirror. Jungkook was still in his state from the very first, she had put his seatbelt on as she's worried he might hit his head.
"Don't worry, I have been in this state... It was because of shock, but he'll be okay tomorrow" Mr Jeon says as he continued to drive. Mrs Jeon nods, sighing as she looked back at the road, but making sure to check on her son every now and then.