•10

Jungkook looks around, people stared at him

Jungkook looks around, people stared at him. Of course, they're all scared of him now. He sighs, walking faster until someone blocked his way. He looks up, frowning.
"Come with us" One of them says, his name was Taehyung from what Jungkook remembered. He continued to frown, not trusting them.
"Just come with us, Kook, we'll tell you about something" Jin says and Jungkook nods, following them.

"W-what d-do yo-u guys wa-want?" Jungkook asks, looking at all of them with confusion.
"Jungkook, we need to protect you" Hoseok says, but he's trying to avoid eye contact.
"What... Wh-what do yo-you me-mean?" Jungkook asks, getting more confused.
"There's some guys, or more likely our classmates, they're planning on killing you" Namjoon says.
"W-what? Why?" Jungkook asks again.
"They wanted you to be gone, they think you're a danger" Jin says, makimg Jungkook sigh.

"I-I can pr-protect my-self" Jungkook says as he left.
"K-" Jimin cuts himself off as Jungkook's already gone.

Even though he's scared and terrified, Jungkook didn't want the six guys to be in danger just because they wanted to protect him. He could clearly protect himself, for goodness sakes, he have this kind of power.

Jungkook was in so much thought, not even caring about his surroundings. Yeah, he's scared and mad that people would actually think he's a danger just because of the thing he got from his father. He crossed the road, getting startled which causes his power to suddenly come and he causes the car to stop. He gulps, running and putting his hand down. He ran and ran to the point where he reaches an alley. He walked inside, sliding down and crying. He puts his books down, hiding his face in his arms.

"W-wh-why?"