Chapter 2 Hunter exam (pt.2)

(Y/n) POV

I turned around to see who's aura- no more like bloodlust was coming towards me. A fucking clown. A fucking clown sending bloodlust towards me. That's creepy as hell. "Hey I forgot your name, but do you know who that is?" I looked over to that guy who tried to poison me. He didn't respond he just looked at me with terrified eye and his hands trembling. I sighed. "I'm not gonna kill you or anything that would be boring and a waste of my time. So do you know who that is? I already know your the type of person to fail the exam countless times just to make sure other people fail. So have you seen him before in one of the other exams?" I looked at him dead in the eye. "Y-yeah I've seen him before. It was last year, he goes by Hisoka the magician." He replied still trembling. "But I would stay away, no one in their right mind would go anywhere near him the only reason why he failed was because he killed a examiner." Tonpa added, I started to smirk as I turned around facing the direction of Hisoka and started walking towards him. "HEY DID YOU NOT HERE WHAT I SAID NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD-" "I heard you the first time~ and do you really think I'm someone in their right mind. You said it yourself earlier, Your Crazy." I replied thinking back to when he called me crazy

Just then someone bumped into Hisoka. I didn't really care but all of a sudden the man started screaming as his arms started turning into flower pedals. I would say that was beautiful but I don't like the color pink.

I walked up to Hisoka as he turned around to face me. "That was quite a show you put on earlier~" Holy shit he is tall. "Yeah thanks you too although I'm not a fan of pink." I replied bluntly looking him dead in the eye. "So do you know nen~" he asked. "Yeah, also do I know I think I've seen you somewhere but I just don't know." I asked. "Yes I'm a friend of Illu-" he was cut off by a huge wall opening and a strange man coming out of it. "Hello my name is Satoz and I walk be the examiner for the first phase." He said with his voice echoing. He told us to follow him so of course we did and I left Hisoka behind. Wait is that Killua? Hehe I should sneak up on him. I thought while a smirk grew on my face as I quietly snuck up behind him. "Yo!" Killua jumped up. "(y/n) why are you here?" Killua asked. "2 things, 1 I'm offended, 2 I'm here to get my hunter license like everyone else." I responded putting my hand up to my chest as if I was hurt. "Oh." I sighed. "Don't worry I wasn't sent here to come get you. Also is it true you stabbed piggy and slashed mom in the face?" I asked looking him in the eye. "Umm-" "Killua I'm not mad at you I honestly think it's kind of funny." I said while giggling and killua started to laugh too. "Oh these are my friends Gon, Kurapika, and Lerio." Killua informed me. "Hey it's Leorio!" A tall man to my right said. "Hey Killua do you really think it's a good idea to hang out with someone older than me?" Killua started laughing. "You know what I was gonna ask you if you wanted to get coffee with me after this but now I'm not tch." Leorio replied. "Well it's not like I would agree to get coffee with someone who looks like their in their late 30s." I said bluntly. "H-hey!" The others started to laugh. "It's very nice to meet you (Y/n)!" A short green haired boy said. "Huh, oh yeah you too Gon!" I said with a smile. Suddenly I felt something attach to my hip. I looked down at the side of my hip while using gyo and saw some weird pink stuff. I was about to grab it when suddenly I started flying across the tunnel. Next thing i know I collided with Hisoka. "I'd rather you not talk to that Leorio guy~" he said while smirking but glaring over at Leorio. "We're you eavesdropping?" I asked confused. "Maybe~" he said looking down at me. "Oh and what did you put on my hip?" I asked while grabbing the pink stuff on my hip and pulling it off me. Hisoka's eyes widened. "What- is there something on my face?" I asked confused. "No it's just no one should be able to grab bungee gum~ you just have more and more surprises~"

Word count: 811